Competitions SBFFL 2016 Pre-Season Draft - COMPLETED

Remove this Banner Ad

Armoooo

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
This will be the official thread for the Pre-Season Draft.

The Pre-Season Draft -
  1. The Pre-Season Draft Pool will consist of all players in the “Free-Agents” pool, as well as any players not selected in the National Draft.

2. All players drafted in the Pre-Season Draft will be allocated a Senior List Position.

3. Teams will be able to make as few or as many selections as they would like in the Pre-Season Draft, so long as they do not exceed the maximum list numbers defined under section “1.b.”.

4. During the draft each team will be allocated 12 hours to make their selection.
    1. If 12 hours pass without a coach making a selection, they will be skipped and the next coach in line will be able to take their pick when they are next online.

2. There will not be any “auto-picks” in the Pre-Season Draft. A coach can have unlimited outstanding picks, however any coach with an outstanding pick available will automatically be skipped for their next pick, they will not be allocated a further 12 hours.

3. The draft will be concluded once all coaches have either met the maximum size of their Senior List or have passed any remaining selections. If any coach or coaches have outstanding picks at the time all other coaches have either completed their lists or passed their remaining picks, they will be allocated 24 hours before the draft will be closed and all outstanding picks are forfeited.

The draft order and the available players can be found in the posts below andwill be updated as the draft progresses.

If we could detail our selection number, the players first and last name, club and then name the coach after us that would be great...

i.e.

Pick 1 - Todd Goldstein (North Melbourne)

Armoooo, you're up.

Last edited:
Round 1
1. Puzzles FC - Toby Nankervis

2. Ghetto Targets - Jordan Roughead

3. Futile FC

4. Gippsland Gunslingers

Round 2

5. Gippsland Gunslingers

Last edited:
Draft Pool (To be Confirmed)
This list will be updated once lists have been reviewed.

Picks can be taken now (available players can be reviewed from re-distribution draft leftovers, players not mentioned on team lists, players not drafted in National Draft etc.)

Please be advised that if you take a pick you are doing so at your own risk, if a player turns out to be available that you weren't aware of you wont be able to change your pick. If you select a player who is found to have already been on a list and the draft moves past your pick you will need to make your re-selection from who is available at that point (i.e. you can't make other teams change picks).

I hope this makes sense.

Last edited:

Round 1 (Subject to Review)
1. 12Chill’s Chargers

2. Puzzles FC

3. Ghetto Targets

4. East Coast Wolves

5. Futile FC

6. Gippsland Gunslingers

7. Flaming Phoenix

Round 2

8. Gippsland Gunslingers

I reckon there are only 5 picks in the PSD

Puzzles
Targets
Futile
Gippsland
Gippsland

Everyone else is on 40 as far as I can work out.

Just double checked, no pick needed for 12Chill, St Kilda Death has confirmed here that he doesn't need one.

Go ahead if you're willing Left_Billings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll go Will Hoskin-Elliot and Charlie Dixon.

I would feel bad if that was one of the blokes that saintbatty wanted, so if he wants either of those, I'll just replace one of them with Callum Ah Chee.

Will let everyone know when the Rookie Draft will be. Looking to get lists updated first as it will be a more involved draft and the free waiver wire will be opening up right after so just want everything to be **** and span.

I'll go Will Hoskin-Elliot and Charlie Dixon.

I would feel bad if that was one of the blokes that saintbatty wanted, so if he wants either of those, I'll just replace one of them with Callum Ah Chee.

Will let everyone know when the Rookie Draft will be. Looking to get lists updated first as it will be a more involved draft and the free waiver wire will be opening up right after so just want everything to be **** and span.

No problem here Armoooo - in fact I delisted Dixon :p

I'll enjoy the no time pressure and contemplate my options :)

Cool, where's the updated Ghetto list so I can chuck it in a s/s

Edit: Or does someone have the updated lists compiled together
Armoooo do you have the ability to delete posts from threads you created? if so you could tidy up the team lists thread to show just the current team posts otherwise we could start a new thread and all post a updated roster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back