SBFFL 2020 Match Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Only because people haven't been adjusting their team, what happens there? Auto win it just won't work out if everyone's not participating
Yeah I get that but I don’t really understand why everyone has dropped off? I mean we’ve all paid $50, surely that’s enough incentive to keep active

Round 5 scores - starting to fall apart.......

DEF: Brown 55, O'Connor 51, Weits 46, Luko 68, Weller 97, Dawson 61
MID: Murph 50, Berry 121, Cripps 116.116, Rowell 6 OUCH, BSmith 3 OUCH
FWD: Marshall 38, Simpkin 97, Paps 79, OAllen 117, O'Brien 29, Daniels 28
RCK: Lycett 62
I/C: Cerra 134, Lobb 69, Gunston 118, Perryman 136

Total: 1697 UGH

9Smashed with injuries this week

Olma FC Round 5 lineup

In: C. Ballard, B. King, M. Gibbons, H. Young, J. Redden, M. Hibberd
Out: S. May, Z. Williams, A. Naughton, J. Cripps, S. Naismith, J. Hately

B:N. Vlastuin (55), C. Ballard (65), J. Ridley (122)
HB: D. Rich (97), J. Sicily (44), S. Petrevski-Seton (51)
C: A. McGrath (91), C. Oliver (VC) (96), M.Duncan (117)
HF: A. Brayshaw (144), B. King (74), D. Parish (62)
F: K. Langford (72), T. Lynch (65), M. Gibbons (78)
R: T. Goldstein (C) (274), T. Miller (81), T. Phillips (73)
I: C. Ward (Late out - Kade Simpson 82), J. Redden (64), M. Hibberd (39), H. Young (68)

Total: 1840

Emergencies:

B: S. May (118)
M: N. Anderson ()
R: N. Balta (77)
F: O. Fantasia ()
I: K. Simpson (82)
Not sure if it matters but i scored 1840

There's no way puzzles is higher than me on the waivers, my Phillips move should've went through on the 4th then the 7th now he's brought in mummy and sharenberg before I can even make a pick
By the looks of it he grabbed Mummy and Scharenberg as unrestricted free agents late last week which wouldn't have affected the waiver order

Sorry, I've been really slack with updating scores.

By the end of this week I'll have all my scores done and I'll enter the scores on UF. I'm not sure if anyone has been doing this.

I'll also attempt to contact coaches who have been dormant.

This year has just been difficult to care about, I'm just enjoying saints winning for once and have been keeping an interest in normal SC!

Sorry, I've been really slack with updating scores.

By the end of this week I'll have all my scores done and I'll enter the scores on UF. I'm not sure if anyone has been doing this.

I'll also attempt to contact coaches who have been dormant.

This year has just been difficult to care about, I'm just enjoying saints winning for once and have been keeping an interest in normal SC!

Happy to help out on UF inputting scores if it’s ever needed.

Last edited:
Yeah I get that but I don’t really understand why everyone has dropped off? I mean we’ve all paid $50, surely that’s enough incentive to keep active
It's a strange year.
I'm still in.
Think everyone is checked in now except tinkle?

It's a strange year.
I'm still in.
Think everyone is checked in now except tinkle?
Yeah I think everyones a bit "half" committed this year. A bit of concern for majortinkle not being online for that long.

Was also disappointed I had to add up my own scores against CursingFijian this year ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering Dunkley and Ziebell weren't late outs do you still get the Emergency score?
Not sure.

I didn't touch my team this week to be honest. Just carried it over from last week. Not because I'm disinterested but I was just super busy last week trying to push a build that has been falling behind schedule and starting to attract penalties.

I'm happy to cop a whack if that's what the rules specify.

Not sure.

I didn't touch my team this week to be honest. Just carried it over from last week. Not because I'm disinterested but I was just super busy last week trying to push a build that has been falling behind schedule and starting to attract penalties.

I'm happy to cop a whack if that's what the rules specify.
No worries, sorry mate I wasn't trying to be a prick. I just remember the debacle I had last year with Hately when I left him on the field because he was on the extended bench and forgot to take him off after Friday teams were dropped and I was told I had to eat the donut because he wasn't a late out.

No worries, sorry mate I wasn't trying to be a prick. I just remember the debacle I had last year with Hately when I left him on the field because he was on the extended bench and forgot to take him off after Friday teams were dropped and I was told I had to eat the donut because he wasn't a late out.
Well if a precedent has been set we should abide by it.

Amended scores below:

1594283513627.png

I have updated everyone to have full league adminstration status on UF. So we all should be able to edit our match results to reflect supercoach scoring.

Have at you!

How does one do that - do we have to update all players scores for each round or just the weekly totals ??

Jonzi FC Round 6 team

B: Collins(107) Rampe (90) Hardwick (84)
HB: Maynard (89) Tarrant (53) Crisp (91)
C: Parker C (90) Titch (122)Bont VC (116)
R: ROB (103) Pendlebury (90) Sloane (76)
HF: Heeney (86) Brown (36) Powell-Pepper (107)
F: Martin(116) Ceglar (43) Whitfield (111)
I: Polec (81) Guthrie (109) O’Meara (66) Curnow (115)
Total: 1981

E: Lever, Amon, Darcy, Schache, Burton

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back