SBFFL 2020 Match Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Olma FC Granny tentative squad

B: Z. Williams (66), J. Madgen (), J. Ridley (64)

HB: K. Simpson (77), S. May (123), N. Vlastuin (96)

C: L. Hunter (), C. Oliver (C) (224), D. Mundy ()

HF: A. Brayshaw (), N. Balta (49), D. Parish (95)

F: K. Langford (89), A. Naughton (), A. Vandenberg (61)

R: T. Goldstein (VC) (90), M. Duncan (), T. Miller ()

I: S. Petrevski-Seton (111), N. Anderson (), D. Rich (148), J. Cousins ()

Total: 1293/13

Emergencies:

B: D. Greaves ()
M: L. Fogarty ()
R: S. Draper (32)
F: B. King ()
I: T. Rivers (69)

Good start by your boys barta for pm... Has McDonald had an opponent since about round 7?

Last edited:

I’m notoriously lame with numbers but here’s my take.

Olma FC 1943/21 (Madgen)

SRT 1750/18 (Adams, Wines, Houston & JDG)

In a weekend of failed premos and supercoach tears, this ain’t over by a long shot.

I’m notoriously lame with numbers but here’s my take.

Olma FC 1943/21 (Madgen)

SRT 1750/18 (Adams, Wines, Houston & JDG)

In a weekend of failed premos and supercoach tears, this ain’t over by a long shot.
You’ve definitely got the upper hand but I can’t rule it out! Good luck mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m happy with whatever. I think from memory all but one paid up so there would be $450 in the prizepool
Don’t feel like u owe me anything guys.
Has been a good bit of fun and obviously I haven’t contributed to the pool.
Perhaps a split amongst Haychh , the original owner and simonoz (finders fee)

yeah im *en pissed off barta comes in and gets the win 6 games into his career while im still floundering flagless after all these years!
But he deserves at least a bit of the dosh for taking over a team and steering it.
absolutley blessed with tinkles team 5 years in the making and hes gone MIA just as his young fellas all hit their straps.
fwdline dominant this year and backline loaded.

thanks to barta for pm AND Dannyreed for taking over teams and keeping us going.

LETS TRADING AND DRAFTING BOYS!

yeah im fu**en pissed off barta comes in and gets the win 6 games into his career while im still floundering flagless after all these years!
But he deserves at least a bit of the dosh for taking over a team and steering it.
absolutley blessed with tinkles team 5 years in the making and hes gone MIA just as his young fellas all hit their straps.
fwdline dominant this year and backline loaded.

thanks to barta for pm AND Dannyreed for taking over teams and keeping us going.

LETS TRADING AND DRAFTING BOYS!
Thanks for having me it was great to be a part of and if anyone wants to talk About a trade for an early first round pick I’m all ears 👍

What do we do about this prizemoney? Definitely can’t leave barta for pm empty handed but I’d say probably not the full whack for first.

Would anyone have any issues with me and barta taking $160 each and 3rd place $80?

Pretty sure it would’ve been something like $225, $125 and $50 so it just sort of evens it up a bit?

Who was 3rd btw?

What do we do about this prizemoney? Definitely can’t leave barta for pm empty handed but I’d say probably not the full whack for first.

Would anyone have any issues with me and barta taking $160 each and 3rd place $80?

Pretty sure it would’ve been something like $225, $125 and $50 so it just sort of evens it up a bit?

Who was 3rd btw?
It’s been a bit of a shambles. If @Barta was to theoretically pay $50 entry. Brings us back up to $450.
$250, $150, $50.
barta for pm gets $200 profit (his entry fee taken from $250).
Haychh gets $150.
And I have no idea who even played in the 3rd placed playoff, but whoever that was, gets $50.
Thoughts?

majortinkle still has first crack at getting his side back, but if he doesn’t appear before we get a draft sorted, barta for pm can officially take over!

Looking at my team I could easily lose several forward statuses with Andy Brayshaw, Parish and Langford. I was already scraping the barrel for depth there as it is!

I've got a few handy GDs (Vlastuin, Z Williams, Ridley, Rich, SPS, Rivers, H Young, Greaves, Bianco) so anyone with a GD shortage with GFs to sell hit me up!

Ridley and Williams wouldn't be cheap but they're on the table if anyone wants to make a play. Williams excites me, the rebounding defender role at Carlton has always been a lucrative one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back