SBFFL 2021/2022 National Draft & Pre-Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonzi

Can I get a clarification on the Jordan Sweet bid? I thought players from the existing draft pool had to wait until rookie draft.

Not that it really matters. But I thought the correct protocol here is for Cattsy to pass and wait for the rookie draft (where all other FA's with under 10 games become available) if he wanted Sweet on his list.

Small difference, and probably doesn't matter given Cattsy holds pick 1. But it would have mattered if he didn't.

Jonzi

Can I get a clarification on the Jordan Sweet bid? I thought players from the existing draft pool had to wait until rookie draft.

Not that it really matters. But I thought the correct protocol here is for Cattsy to pass and wait for the rookie draft (where all other FA's with under 10 games become available) if he wanted Sweet on his list.

Small difference, and probably doesn't matter given Cattsy holds pick 1. But it would have mattered if he didn't.
No worries mate. Looks like Sweet has only played 5 games so qualifies for ND. We’ve been running with ND as all players 10 games and under and PSD is the rest of the pool

Jonzi

012F1D81-64CA-4FF8-BABF-2D4563006311.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back