Competitions SBFFL 2022 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

CursingFijian thanks for adding up my scores man. I’ve had my hands full the last few days with the birth of our first daughter! I’ll get the team sorted for Friday. Thanks guys
Congratulations man! Your life is now full of wonder!

In case you're wondering how your boys went:

1659613442841.png

Chris Scott can go and get a big black dog up him.
Blitz and my emergency Danger both late outs!
Good night kids.

Chris Scott can go and get a big black dog up him.
Blitz and my emergency Danger both late outs!
Good night kids.
Those two would have cleaned up against the Saints too.

Preliminary finals this week lads. There is still a load of footy to be played.

Haychh and simonoz face off. The last time the two met was Round 16 and Olma FC snuck home by a meagre 18 points, despite Carringbush FC having a spate of outs over that weekend. This one is going to go deep into Sunday!

Jonzi and myself face off in the other in what will also be a hotly contested affair.

barta for pm and PetWussy play off for 5th place so don't forget to get your teams updated and ready.

In the consolation finals Phoenix_9 is enjoying a mini resurgance and plays off against Dannyreed for the chance to meet Cattsy in the consolation finals.

I will try to update scores as we progress through the weekend, although I do have a piss-up on Saturday night so you maynot see updated progress scores until Sunday midday!

Best of luck gentlemen.

MATCH OF THE ROUND
Thursday Squad Announcements

Haychh's team has been hamstrung by the resting of gun half forwards Mitch Duncan and Tom Greene. Mason Wood has been rushed into the side and makes a finals debut for OLMA FC this week. All eyes will be on Clayton Oliver who leads the team again this weekend.

simonoz has handed the captaincy to Josh Dunkley in the wake of Zach Merretts diabolical outing last week. Merrett has since been named in the back pocket for Essendon causing some consternation amongst fans and pundits alike as to the possibility of a late withdrawal. Elijah Hollands sparkling form has seen him elevated in to the starting lineup at the expense of his Suns teammate Matt Rowell.

1660268558352.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haychh simonoz

1660477399439.png

Congratulations Olma FC on progressing to the GF.

Commisserations Carringbush FC not your finest week, but there is still a lot to like about the state of the team.

Congrats Haychh on the win. Looks like my boys have tired at the end of the season.

Good luck to both you and CursingFijian in the Granny !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Thanks Mate. Your team has really come along and is still young enough to go for a while longer. You'll be back up here again next year I'm sure!

Crouch rubbed out now Goldy in doubt. Hope Duncs is back or I’m in strife!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back