Competitions SBFFL 2022 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm flabbergasted saints boys owned 4 picks out of the top 5 and the Poo slipped through there :oops::oops:

If guys want to let me know what picks they won't be using and I'll get rid of them from the top post. Might speed things up a bit when we get to picks where guys will be passing.
wishful thinking I’d grab him at 7 😂

How do you add players to your lineup? I’m hitting the + and nothing seems to be happening? Thanks guys

View attachment 1626852
Still trying to get confirm from the chief admin of TS on updating our onfield structure.
Platform is still showing the default structure that most other keeper leagues on the site use.
Frustrating but simonoz and I are both pestering.

The "enter my team for round" function should be working now, just had to adjust the lockout time as was out of whack.

This is something we need agreement on going forward, how did we apply lockout in the past, what was the cut off?

Still trying to get confirm from the chief admin of TS on updating our onfield structure.
Platform is still showing the default structure that most other keeper leagues on the site use.

The "enter my team for round" function should be working now, just had to adjust the lockout time as was out of whack.

This is something we need agreement on going forward, how did we apply lockout in the past, what was the cut off?

I'm glad you understand how to do the lock outs barta for pm cos I've never understood it !!!

We have to be careful with it too as I dont find out teams till hours after you lot being over here in the lone superpower world,
have been screwed a few times because of it. I THINK for me lockout at the start of the first game on Saturday (regardless of Thursday
or Friday night games) at least gave me a chance to put in a team not blind. Does that work for everybody ?

Lockout was every game rolling lockout on ultimate footy the past few years.
But happy with whatever

Yeah all good, genuinely couldn’t recall what was in place in UF.
Easy, will just set lockout to start of last game of round. So will just be rolling throughout the round.
But happy with whatever
But happy with whatever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah there’s been no lockout, just no looping scores for our mate simonoz

I knew you F%$#ers loved me !! Lockout sorted.

Quick point - Make sure you update your squad on TooSerious as soon as you can so that those
participating in the PSD don't try and swoop on one of your own.

Also on TS.....be careful when you add players to your starting lineup.
Much like on UF, I made everyone ADMINS on TS which gives you the ability to edit/start/sit on ALL teams
in the league.

I knew you F%$#ers loved me !! Lockout sorted.

Quick point - Make sure you update your squad on TooSerious as soon as you can so that those
participating in the PSD don't try and swoop on one of your own.

Also on TS.....be careful when you add players to your starting lineup.
Much like on UF, I made everyone ADMINS on TS which gives you the ability to edit/start/sit on ALL teams
in the league.
Can you make me an admin thanks mate

I just went into tooserious to try and name my round 1 side, and it wouldn’t let me select enough players. Looks like it’s capped at 4-5-1-4 or something similar.

Can we fix this? Or do we just name teams on here?

I just went into tooserious to try and name my round 1 side, and it wouldn’t let me select enough players. Looks like it’s capped at 4-5-1-4 or something similar.

Its still a work a progress, we've reached out to Les the owner of TS who assures us our layout will work
but still waiting for the coding to be done. Will UPDATE you soon......

Its still a work a progress, we've reached out to Les the owner of TS who assures us our layout will work
but still waiting for the coding to be done. Will UPDATE you soon......
I'm not too sure if TooSerious will be setup in time to have our team structures, but they definitely have our teams there and a full free agency list.

I have created a fixture and a 2023 match day thread so we can start posting our teams there, if TooSerious, doesn't get there in time, and I am happy to use my spreadsheet setup to generate progress scores for all teams at the end of each AFL matchday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back