Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

The email waivers are operational if this takes more than a week to sort out. Just send who you want and who you’re dropping to nafl.faab@gmail.com

Need to submit before 8:30AM Every Tuesday

Hey Guys the results from this weeks waivers are in.

Mike takes Idun

I take Rampe, Broad, Lycett & Greenwood

Hey lads,

Full disclosure, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer about 9 weeks ago. Her prognosis is as good as it gets for someone with the disease so she's doing well. But between dealing with that and work I have been a little subdued. Especially recently as she has just started her first course of chemo.

That, and work, is why I haven't got around to running the spreadsheets that pump out our weekly scores.

My apologies. I will try and get on top of it as soon as I can.

Mate just seeing this. I'm so sorry buddy..........good news breeds good results mate.
Dont sweat this stuff, it runs itself. my thoughts and prayers and wishes are with you two mate !!!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TS rolled over.
No cats or suns this week.

Hasn’t been discussed but are we relaxing the KPP rule this week?

TS rolled over.
No cats or suns this week.

Hasn’t been discussed but are we relaxing the KPP rule this week?
Further to this.
Got issue with bye players left on field.
If u have a current bye player on field u will have to remove them temporarily from ur squad and do a clear team in the team entry page.

Further to this.
Got issue with bye players left on field.
If u have a current bye player on field u will have to remove them temporarily from ur squad and do a clear team in the team entry page.
Sorry, then add those players back into ur team

Waivers are in.

I took 3 players:
Liam Henry
Luke Shuey
Jason Johanesson

Mike takes Josh Worrall. I also bid on Worrall but he was 4th on my priority list so Mike takes the chocolates.

If everyone can just post in here which lions and tigers players u plan to field and what position.
We will get them manually entered into ts in the next 24 hrs while the lockout is fixed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back