Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all, TS admin has struggled of late and they are going through the process of trying to upskill others in the secret art of managing the site. Hopefully things will improve in coming weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie. Kinda over it, couldn't change my team at all last week.

Looking now I still can't change anything. What an absolute shambles. I'll come back in time for finals, hopefully its sorted by then.

When do finals start for us?
Finals start next week.
Can’t recall what finals format is so pls let me know and I’ll update the fixture every week to the GF.

Agree has been a shambles as TS has taken a dive this yr. Hindsight says afl fantasy is the better option. Hopefully someone can take the lead to transition us there to keep the league running.

We will transition one way or another. It’s pretty simple if we all just preselect our team in the draft ranking within the app it does the rest itself

Hopefully SuperCoach draft adds utilities and bigger squads next year and we can play on our preferred platform

We will transition one way or another. It’s pretty simple if we all just preselect our team in the draft ranking within the app it does the rest itself
Hey mate any idea on finals format?
Is it top 4 or top 6?
Who plays who?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, I slipped to 3rd after not being able to set my team for a few weeks :'(

Ok week 1 fixture loaded.

Olma vs Canoneyes

Jonzi vs Smokies

Carringbush and DVS have a bye.

Good luck to all the finalists.

Should of checked here before I deliberated over my team selections.

Good to put the feet up though. I have 4 other finals this week despite dropping out of 3 others last week. #addict

Good luck CursingFijian

Finals team pending any changes, nice to have Touk and Clarry back just in time.

KD: May, Sicily
GD: Duncan, McGrath, Young, Blakey
E: Rivers

M: Oliver, Parish, Brayshaw, Wood, B. Crouch
E: Goater

R: Goldstein
E: Ryan

KF: Naughton, Phillips
GF: Greene, Baker, Langford, Smith
E: Dylan Williams

I: Miller, Hunter, Vlastuin, Fisher
E: Ainsworth

eric cartman pulse GIF by South Park

Good luck finalists!

I thought I was cooked for sure! 2 x donuts is rough mate!

Wish Nick was back for our Granny at least he’ll be there for the real one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back