Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

For some reason I can’t enter a team this week? I click on enter my team for the round and the screen comes up blank?

This would top the season off if our GF is ****ed by the website

So I've managed to load a team but for some reason I can only load 5 defenders.

My 6th Defender will be Dyson Heppell with Budarick as EMG

Ben Keays is my Utility EMG

Everything else should be loaded but I'll try and post my team here after the first bounce in case anything else stuffs up

Everything else should be loaded but I'll try and post my team here after the first bounce in case anything else stuffs up
I can see six defs loaded for you.
Is this correct players?

Attachments

• 1A92C6C3-D20B-48F3-978E-D5A62E5ABDEF.png
    1A92C6C3-D20B-48F3-978E-D5A62E5ABDEF.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 30

Cattsy
Hit CLEAR TEAM......all players will be taken out of your lineup. Then just enter your team again . It resets any bugs.

This plus the above

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    12 KB · Views: 27
  • image002.png
    image002.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 28
Too good CursingFijian great year from you!

Hopefully we can find a better platform solution next year. There’s too many stuff ups and admin in the current format

AFLF was a shambles too but it was all very rushed with the UF changeover. I’m hoping they’ll lift their game next year or SC will be playable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we start it up on AFL fantasy if it can handle our squads which will now permit score adjustments. So we could still overlay SC scoring on it.

Let’s decide on this soon

Deciding if I have bandwidth for another league so if this one goes I’ll be able to keep it I won’t because 7 draft leagues is enough!!

I’d like to keep this going as we have the bones of a good league just need a less manual platform. Also I know it started on here but Slack is so much easier to chat on and most of us already use it for other leagues.

Just saying we could really simplify things here

Hey guys, agree we should move to AFL fantasy. A few of us run another league and it’s got us by since UF shut down. I’d be keen to agree on scoring and allow the AFL fantasy app to capture it. Like Catts, I’m getting to my limit with leagues and would prefer any automation over manual inputs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back