Competitions SBFFL Draft Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Armoooo stipulated that if you trade into them, the top-up draft is forfeit. Otherwise I would have a Hooker pick also.
Yes, I do recall now. Do I still get a free rookie upgrade?

I am happy to do that just because you traded him in before the rule was clarified. If you trade or delist Carlisle then the rookie gets demoted though.

It's likely all academic anyway, I doubt you'd name the rookie in any matches anyway.

I am happy to do that just because you traded him in before the rule was clarified. If you trade or delist Carlisle then the rookie gets demoted though.

It's likely all academic anyway, I doubt you'd name the rookie in any matches anyway.
Yes, you are probably right. Although there is this one guy...! :eek::p

Also my bad on the blokes with more than 10 games that shouldn't be on the list.

Adcock was completely my fault, I added him manually to the list, I was sure he was rookie listed for some reason. I don't know how Bugg and any others ended up on there, there must have been an error with my spreadsheet.

Also my bad on the blokes with more than 10 games that shouldn't be on the list.

Adcock was completely my fault, I added him manually to the list, I was sure he was rookie listed for some reason. I don't know how Bugg and any others ended up on there, there must have been an error with my spreadsheet.
Adcock is rookie listed

Nothing wrong with Adcock, he is a rookie. You have done a fantastic job to get us to this point Armoooo. Just a bit of light hearted banter going on here! All we need now for you is to stuff it up at the selection table. And to all the rest of you be prepared to be canonised!

When does the season start? Can we play a pre-season?

We can have some informal scratch matches during the pre-season but the scores are usually pretty random.

Wouldn't hurt to get used to naming teams etc.

Ridiculously short-sighted, might as well get games into their kids. I understand that they don't want to overexpose them if they're not ready for AFL football, but if they pick another 8 top-ups like Crowley and Kelly, their kid's growth will be stunted IMO, and for no gain.

Ridiculously short-sighted, might as well get games into their kids. I understand that they don't want to overexpose them if they're not ready for AFL football, but if they pick another 8 top-ups like Crowley and Kelly, their kid's growth will be stunted IMO, and for no gain.
A terrible year no matter what happens..they need to be atleast somewhat competitive and not a side that our sandy boys would thrash!
Edit : punctuation :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been dismissive of them up to this point, but imagine if Woosha strung together a half decent team and then coached them well. Losing twice to Essendon this year would be disastrous!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back