Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Nominate Tristan Xerri
Cleaned up at the intraclub, apparently. Still not sure if he plays!
Looks the long term Goldy replacement I planned to pick him up at some point to transition from Goldy for me but I think I need to be all in on Draper now considering what I paid for him!

Apr 1, 2009
NYC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New York Jets
Looks the long term Goldy replacement I planned to pick him up at some point to transition from Goldy for me but I think I need to be all in on Draper now considering what I paid for him!

Yeh purely ‘break glass in emergency’ spec pick, won’t overtake Goldie anytime soon.

Yeh purely ‘break glass in emergency’ spec pick, won’t overtake Goldie anytime soon.
Looked great against the dogs, admittedly against not very much in the opposition ruck. But did his chances no harm.

Heavy kick to handball ratio, 2 goals, and importantly 5 tackles for 98 SC points. Great get.

On my watch list now.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Ok so have I got Bianco? I don’t remember seeing anything about Waivers being paused during Marsh?

majortinkle

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ok so have I got Bianco? I don’t remember seeing anything about Waivers being paused during Marsh?
I agree that I think we need a new approach to making decisions like this. It got 4 likes which I took as a tick for uf but the rest didn’t respond so we end up with half of us assuming 1 March is the go and the others not.

it didn’t help that I stuffed up the date for when week 1 of marsh ended. Would have changed to Monday but figured some would be waiting for the 1st.

I will set up a group pm just for rule/process changesto make sure people don’t miss them - or miss the opportunity to object to the suggestions.

I will confirm view on Bianco in the first post... democracy can be painful eh....

Back