Competitions SBFFL 'merican division

Remove this Banner Ad

Phoenix just taking the piss.
Not even playing this year and drops 140 in a playoff.
We are all in big trouble next year when he takes it seriously !!!!

It seems whoever set the league up made the finals 2 weeks each. Which is fine but it means we must play in week 17 and half the players are out which can make it a farce sometimes!
I set it up.
And by setting it up I mean I made no changes to a standard PPR league.
That sounds weird to me, are U sure that's right?
If it is, and if Phoenix is happy I'm sure we can call it over on Tuesday.
Not like we are playing for sheep stations.

Good game LennyHayes77, sucks that Carson got injured, but I can’t believe they resigned Beast mode! lol

Looking forward to the 2020 NFL fantasy season.

Also, go New Orleans, hopefully don’t get screwed by the refs and win the SuperBowl!
Yeah good year by you mate, congratulations! I reckon I’ll get you in week 17 though ;)
Hopefully go around again in 2020.
Man I hope the Saints win the SB, we were robbed of a chance last year!

Congrats Phoenix.
AFL and NFL double on the saints board 2019.
He's pretty good at this!

Thanks to everyone for playing.

We will be back next year.
Will be better organised and an earlier Draft, most seem keen on dynasty and putting cash down.

Merry Xmas, Go saints!

Just a thought...

Wouldnt be against getting stuck into this early. A full dynasty draft would be a nice way to pass the time right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too, I’m busy enough but I’m sport-depraved!! I’ll take what I can get!

It’s not a bad idea - as long as we take our time with no time limits etc.....the biggest concern is what kind of season the NFL will be. Lots of talk over here about it but Goodell has noted its very fluid right now and could completely change at any time.
Would definitely be a slow draft with untimed picks if we were start now. Signs point to sport being up and running by the start of the NFL season but who knows??

You all good in NYC simonoz ??

Yeh all good mate, thanks for asking. Just broke, bored and unemployed Hahahaha

The numbers here are staggering though. Between NY/NJ we have about 475,000 cases and 30,000 dead. The reality though is most of that is centered around a 25 mile diameter circle that you could draw if you were on top of the Empire State Building. That’s just so concentrated it’s brutal. Upstate New York & rural New Jersey are negligible.

Yeh all good mate, thanks for asking. Just broke, bored and unemployed Hahahaha

The numbers here are staggering though. Between NY/NJ we have about 475,000 cases and 30,000 dead. The reality though is most of that is centered around a 25 mile diameter circle that you could draw if you were on top of the Empire State Building. That’s just so concentrated it’s brutal. Upstate New York & rural New Jersey are negligible.
Those numbers are crazy!! Such a densely populated city would be so hard to get under control once it gets loose. So crazy that they’re talking about starting to lift restrictions with those numbers in one city and we’re doing the same with under 100 deaths.

Stay safe mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back