Competitions SBFFL 'merican division

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry boys I could see Yas chatting in the Draft room but for the life of me I couldn't get in on the chat. Just not computer savvy.
Friggen muffed that Draft, on top of being half asleep, ESPN rankings had me bamboozled, got an itchy finger and grabbed Gordon way earlier than I would have liked him.

Being a shallow league though everyone got a good team even those who autodrafted.
Those ESPN rankings were a bit interesting...
But yeh, should be in for a competitive season!

Pretty happy with my roster despite being auto drafted. Reckon McCaffrey will be a beast especially this being a PPR league. Cam at QB is someone i have usually avoided but hoping he's healthy this year and can do some damage on the ground.
Hopefully everyone can stay competitive all year, with a 10 team league theres always a ton of good players pop up on waivers.

Who is slumdog slingers?? I thought I had it in the bag but Josh Jacobs has killed me here! I need him to not touch the ball again somehow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played NarklesHelmet
Was pretty stiff to lose this week...patriots dst pick up was huge
Yeah, really bad luck for you this week, you would’ve beaten anyone else with your score.

I was watching red zone and couldn’t believe the 2 pick 6s in the last quarter for the pats. It was the difference in the end.

Think I've had the lowest score both weeks so far...!
The only way is up!
...Or further down?
Didn't you pick first as well....

I shouldn't be the one to throw stones mind you.....reached for a few 'favourites' on this team in hindsight whereas if I'd just taken the tried and trusted I'd be a lot better off...

If anyone is interested looking to package up Lamar Jackson for a RB/WR
I'd love to and can see your issue - you're a Flex and maybe a better TE from a stellar team, but looking at our lists I don't think I have a single guy who could get the job done

I could potentially package up a couple of mid-guys for Jackson and a makeweight - give you better options for streaming your flex... let me know your thoughts

Didn't you pick first as well....

I shouldn't be the one to throw stones mind you.....reached for a few 'favourites' on this team in hindsight whereas if I'd just taken the tried and trusted I'd be a lot better off...
Pick 1. Kamara. Given me a 20 and a 7.
R2. Evans. 4 and 10.
I know they will be better but rough start.

Bet on Winston and Jimmy Graham.
Both busts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back