SBFFL Player Movement and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Targets trade Blicavs for Patton of Canoneyes

CursingFijian to confirm

Phew busy, busy - and was in no way waiting for days until the draft ended to post these.....

Run the trades through UF please guys! (y)

In all honesty, they don’t need to go through BF anymore, as we can look at them on UF and vote against them if they’re shockingly one sided on there.

One more trade. Myself and Left_Billings Swap Grant Birchall and Harry Himmelberg. Trade done on UF.

And with that I reckon I'm ready to go.. . Minus the absolute guns I'm about to pick up in the vet draft
This one seems to have got hung up in ultimate footy somehow it’s been pending for a while now.....

Run the trades through UF please guys! (y)

In all honesty, they don’t need to go through BF anymore, as we can look at them on UF and vote against them if they’re shockingly one sided on there.
Nobody sees them if you do it in UF on it’s own is all - I had proposed them there as well.

Sorry I think the Mason wood pick stands
So I will drink the preseason Coolaid

Banfield Bailey FRE Rook MID

simonoz
tumblr_static_5j69opvfya044gkkw8ks04sss.jpg

This one seems to have got hung up in ultimate footy somehow it’s been pending for a while now.....
Yeah not sure what happened there but I realised yesterday that Birchall was still on my list. So we did the trade again and it should go through today I'd say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody sees them if you do it in UF on it’s own is all - I had proposed them there as well.
Can't we see a confirmation as soon as they are accepted on UF tho? I can anyways, I even get a bloody email! aha (there's still a 24 hour vote against period tho)

We never see proposals on BF either (they're all done by inbox), only confirmations. So I don't see the need to post a confirmation on BF anymore?

Can't we see a confirmation as soon as they are accepted on UF tho? I can anyways, I even get a bloody email! aha (there's still a 24 hour vote against period tho)

We never see proposals on BF either (they're all done by inbox), only confirmations. So I don't see the need to post a confirmation on BF anymore?
It’s not that I can’t see it but that I only logon to ultimate footy to do my lineup for 10 minutes on a Friday, during games to see how I’m faring and when I need to check whether a player is a waiver target.

Whereas I’m on the forum pretty much every night at some point and off and on during work. You take away the forum and I think the league would quickly fold.

It’s not that I can’t see it but that I only logon to ultimate footy to do my lineup for 10 minutes on a Friday, during games to see how I’m faring and when I need to check whether a player is a waiver target.

Whereas I’m on the forum pretty much every night at some point and off and on during work. You take away the forum and I think the league would quickly fold.
Good point (y)

Jeez, what happened to waivers being on a Monday......just settled down to select my choices and they happened yesterday - in the middle of the weekends games!!!

We are using the Gregorian calendar, yes?

Are we doing fa’s between now and next weekends, cough cough, lockdown?

Is it safe to show my hand.......

Jeez, what happened to waivers being on a Monday......just settled down to select my choices and they happened yesterday - in the middle of the weekends games!!!

We are using the Gregorian calendar, yes?

Are we doing fa’s between now and next weekends, cough cough, lockdown?

Is it safe to show my hand.......
Only one restricted free agent waiver went through. Cursing Fijian with Simpson at 12:08, was scheduled to go through at midnight! So worked perfectly! Simonoz waited until 1 or so am to get his as free agents

Everyone is now a free agent until round 1 commences!

So on UF how long is the period where one of us can choose to nominate a free agent from another persons nomination?
Phoenix has put a two tier process in.

Waivers by (ordinarily) Monday evening and uf works out who gets player then everyone is a fa until weekend and can be selected without any wait time.

Players delisted as part of those are restricted for 1 day with uf sorting out who gets them - if more than one does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back