SBFFL Player Movement and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, work interferes with every good in life
Next pick is hopefully my breakout player for this year,.

Partington Luke WCE Vet FWD

majortinkle on the clock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squad is Complete!

When can I start delisting again?!

:moustache:

Officially you’re done until round 1.... :/

But I personally wouldn’t care if you made a couple extra delistings, and continued drafting. Just can’t delist your rookies!

I think we say squads are fixed until the end of the draft, but we could have two weeks of the free agency process you came up with and it will be open for trades so lists won’t be fixed.

I’m still not 100% you’ve pitched the fa process right. I’m happy with the first bit that basically says you blind pick last weekends good performers and it goes by the current Rfa list as to who gets them, but I can’t help feeling that a free for all after that gives too much advantage to people who are online when team announcements are made for example.

Maybe the free for all should end before team announcements are made and lists locked for the week and all available players get re-restricted until the Tuesday morning or whatever?

That would increase the risk of not being able to fill positions and getting a donut, but people will have until Thursday night (normally) to make changes to reduce the risk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back