41. St Kilda Death

42. saintbatty

43. Phoenix_9

44. Left_billings

45. SincMagic

46. Armoooo

47. PetWussy

48. CursingFijian
Out of curiosity, this order isnt snaked? So chill gets first pick at a rookie every round?

Out of curiosity, this order isnt snaked? So chill gets first pick at a rookie every round?

Yep that's right. It was designed to try and even it out for those coaches who were unlucky in both the national and re-distribution drafts. It still probably wouldn't make up for it IMO.

For a comparison, here's the difference:

Cursing Fijian:
Pick 1 (ND), Pick 4 (re-dist), Pick 21 (re-dist), Pick 24 (ND), Pick 12 (PSD), Pick 12(RD)

12Chills:
Pick 13 (ND), Pick 16 (ND), Pick 11 (re-dist), Pick 14 (re-dist), Pick 1 (PSD), Pick 1 (RD)

Rookie End of Round 1 Pick

317091-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Tom Clurey

Wait wasn't the requirement 10 games/real rookies or under or did it change? There are quite a few players who have more than 10 games on the list here.

Anyway,
Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
Viojo-RainbowArticle.jpg

Yep that's right. It was designed to try and even it out for those coaches who were unlucky in both the national and re-distribution drafts. It still probably wouldn't make up for it IMO.

For a comparison, here's the difference:

Cursing Fijian:
Pick 1 (ND), Pick 4 (re-dist), Pick 21 (re-dist), Pick 24 (ND), Pick 12 (PSD), Pick 12(RD)

12Chills:
Pick 13 (ND), Pick 16 (ND), Pick 11 (re-dist), Pick 14 (re-dist), Pick 1 (PSD), Pick 1 (RD)
Can't really complain now and thats without mentioning all the hard work you've put into organising this.
Thanks mate let's enjoy the final few players till the season begins :)

Tom Jonas, Tomas Bugg and Zac Dawson for example are a few that stood out to me, not a massive issue since it's likely just a couple that were missed, but just making sure.
You're right none of those qualify under our the current rules. But if you're keen on Zac Dawson, maybe we could make an exception just this once!
;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, he's Gold Coast's back-up back-up ruckman. And seeing as Nicholls is my main ruck and he's injury prone, I wanted all his back-ups. Already have Currie, who looks to be first in line, and Brooksby is next in line. Hence, the only reason I know who he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back