Competitions SBFFL (The St Kilda Board Fantasy Football Leage) - Official Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually contested possession itself will also be higher as kick and handball stat inflated to cover uncontested mark, gather and handball receive.......assuming possession ends in a disposal of some sort.......is a shot counted as a kick?

Did you get the pm about bench players? League needs to be set bench as 22 to cover our squad size

In this system bench players do not contribute to scoring. So I have set the team to have 4 utilities which we could just call the bench.

I did inflate some of the scoring settings like contested possessions and rebound 50's to cover for some of the shortcomings. I think pure defenders will score poorly on this system because there is no value for intercept marking and 1%ers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In this system bench players do not contribute to scoring. So I have set the team to have 4 utilities which we could just call the bench.

I did inflate some of the scoring settings like contested possessions and rebound 50's to cover for some of the shortcomings. I think pure defenders will score poorly on this system because there is no value for intercept marking and 1%ers.

The bench is for the squad I think. The current squad list only has 20-odd slots because you've set the bench to zero

I've noticed quite a few of us are in Saints Bigfooty Div 1, but did we want to make a separate league for us 10?
League code 535128 - actually scrap that it has 18 teams!

Can create a 10 team league though

Last edited:
9 out of 10 signed up! Who is missing? You know who you are...and you know we know who you are (not really but maybe could be). Stop holding out and get signed up before I explode!

Yeah, that's what I meant (y)
A 10 team league just for us 10 in SC.
Should we do a yearly draft league through supercoach?
If everyone is keen.
Would help keep members interested in the group while their keeper team may be rebuilding/struggling.

PetWussy is our holdout player. As soon as PetWussy signs up we are away! C'mon PetWussy don't make next week anymore stressful than it needs to be!

I'm actually hoping that if I say his name three times he will appear so I can make him sign-up!

PetWussy is our holdout player. As soon as PetWussy signs up we are away! C'mon PetWussy don't make next week anymore stressful than it needs to be!

I'm actually hoping that if I say his name three times he will appear so I can make him sign-up!
Cant get onto a PC atm sorry mate havent forgot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are we having a round 1 thread where we post our teams and scores on this forum?!?

Or are we doing everything through that website? It's getting close... Armoooo
I'm still for keeping official SuperCoach scores on big footy and the website for team lodgement, fa, waiver wire, lists etc.

Probably wouldn't need a weekly thread just for scores though.

I don't know what others think.

Do you want me to set up an account for pet wussy on ultimate footy . CursingFijian can then complete the teams and I'll pm PetWussy the logon details?

Got another interloper in ultimate footy I think - Brett's Beepee Boys. Don't think that sounds like PetWussy

I have created an account for him. Let me know when you kill off Brett's team and I'll join with the new account and pm him the logon details

Got another interloper in ultimate footy I think - Brett's Beepee Boys. Don't think that sounds like PetWussy

I have created an account for him. Let me know when you kill off Brett's team and I'll join with the new account and pm him the logon details

Booted. Stand to attention major (always wanted to say that ). I'll start the draft as soon as you are in.

PetWussy. See major for your link.

I salute you - he's in as pets team

I have pm'd him so I reckon we're all good
brace-yourselves-it-has-begun.jpg

Armoooo your team has been updated and saved. Please check to ensure that it is accurate.

Please note that you had 41 players in your squad. I have dropped player 41 off your list - Mark LeCras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back