Competitions SBFFL (The St Kilda Board Fantasy Football Leage) - Official Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Armoooo your team has been updated and saved. Please check to ensure that it is accurate.

Please note that you had 41 players in your squad. I have dropped player 41 off your list - Mark LeCras
No the issue is he delisted Hampton at the end of the season.

I think he tried to pick him back up as a fa and added him back to his list thread then maybe, but I got him instead so need to swap Hampton for lecras

majortinkle your team has been updated and saved. Please check to ensure that it is accurat

Please note that Dom Sheed and Curtly Hampton appear in teams listed before you. Saintbatty and Armoooo respectively I think.

No the issue is he delisted Hampton at the end of the season.

I think he tried to pick him back up as a fa and added him back to his list thread then maybe, but I got him instead so need to swap Hampton for lecras

On the strength of your post I have removed Hampton from Armoooo's team and update his with LeCras and yours with Curtly Hampton. The issue of Dom Sheed remains. Please note that I have inserted Shane Yarran into your squad as a substitute player (thought you might like that) until we get to the bottom of the matter.

Gippsland Gunslingers List Lodgement

Senior List:
1. Todd Goldstein
2. Josh J. Kennedy
3. Steven May
4. Jeremy McGovern *
5. Tom Lynch (Gold Coast) *
6. Joel Selwood
7. Cyril Rioli
8. Luke Hodge
9. Dylan Shiel
10. Luke Breust
11. Jacob Weitering *
12. Josh Gibson *
13. Andrew Gaff
14. Scott Thompson
15. Toby Greene
16. Jack Martin
17. Mitch Duncan
18. Trent McKenzie
19. Nick Riewoldt *
20. Jobe Watson
21. Nick Vlastuin
22. Shane Kersten
23. Shaun Burgoyne
24. Grant Birchall
25. Charlie Curnow *^
26. Jack Watts ^
27. Luke Parker
28. Jack Ziebell
29. Hayden Crozier
30. Charlie Cameron
31. Tim Membrey
32. Kade Kolodashnij
33. Nakia Cockatoo
34. Daniel McKenzie
35. Matthew Kreuzer

Rookie List:
1. Majak Daw *^
2. Lewis Pierce
3. -----
4. -----

Draft Picks:

Delisted:
Brent Harvey
Ethan Hughes
Reece Conca
Zac Clarke
Curtly Hampton

I'm not though and my high spot has been burning a hole in my pocket for ages.

I'll bid on Hampton thanks - sorry!

majortinkle and I have traded

I gain Ryan Burton
majortinkle gains Dom Sheed
majortinkle your team has been updated and saved. Please check to ensure that it is accurat

Please note that Dom Sheed and Curtly Hampton appear in teams listed before you. Saintbatty and Armoooo respectively I think.

Relevant posts showing Hampton and Sheed are on my team.

On the strength of your post I have removed Hampton from Armoooo's team and update his with LeCras and yours with Curtly Hampton. The issue of Dom Sheed remains. Please note that I have inserted Shane Yarran into your squad as a substitute player (thought you might like that) until we get to the bottom of the matter.
God bless Shane. Posted about sheed - was a trade. Kind of highlights why the ultimate footy site will be useful though eh.

You need to change settings so that the positions of the players don't get changed mid season though as that could get messy otherwise

Other than replacing yarran with sheed my lineup is accurate, good work, thank you

EDIT: too quick for me I see. Sheed restored so all is well in target-land. Cheers CursingFijian

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have update the bench spots to 19. This is to allow us to have two vacant Emergency slots. So we continue with the structure of three emergencies nominated and you have to specify which line (DEF,MID,RUC,FOR,UTL) they are covering. Remember the Utility positions is your INTERCHANGE BENCH. Any player from any position can sit their bar your rookies.

Swans the injury riddled bald key forward
On the strength of your post I removed Same Reid (GWS) and replaced him with Sam Reid (SYD).

He's got him in his backline on the team list thread so assume it is the north key back he should have not adelaides mid.
On the strength of this post I have swapped the two SCOTT THOMPSONS between 12Chill and Armoooo.

Gunslingers Trade Table
Senior List:
14. Scott Thompson
17. Mitch Duncan
18. Trent McKenzie
22. Shane Kersten
25. Charlie Curnow *^
26. Jack Watts ^
28. Jack Ziebell
34. Daniel McKenzie
35. Matthew Kreuzer
36. Jordan Gallucci
37. Todd Marshall
38. Willie Rioli
39. Will Hoskin-Elliott
40. Charlie Dixon

Rookie List:
1. Majak Daw*^
2. Lewis Pierce*^
3. Sam Weideman*
4. Josh Battle*

These are my main tradable commodities, anybody not on this list is only likely to be traded for an upgrade.

If you see anything you like shoot me through some interests and I'll do the same, we can see if there's anything there.
This post makes me think he needs will Rioli in place of Lecras......

Finals can be set for 2,3,4,6 & 8 teams with consolation finals for those who missed out. Can the group let me know what their preference is. Also, the league manager (me) on Ultimate Footy can be reassigned at will. So we should vote for who keeps that. Also, individual teams can be turned over to new teams easily, so if anyone is wavering their is an easy way out, just let the group know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back