Competitions SBFFL (The St Kilda Board Fantasy Football Leage) - Official Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Left_Billings PetWussy St Kilda Death majortinkle CursingFijian Jonzi simonoz Bogan Juniors Orasia Fantazio
Prize money:

If you are happy with $50, like this post. If you’d prefer $30 or $40, quote this post. If you don’t want to pay, that’s fine, you just won’t be eligible for prizes, and prize money placings will be based on paid competitors.

I’ll send through my bank details (PayPal if necessary) in a private message in the near future.

At this stage:
I’m considering a prize pool = payment fees - admin fees for UF.
The splits of the remaing prize pool, will be:
1st - 55%, 2nd - 30%, 3rd - 15%

Only a minor issue as hopefully I won't need to use him this year but Harry Himmelberg is listed as a Back on UF, yet we have him as a KF only. So if I needed to play him I wouldn't be able to move him to my forwards on UF

Hey Orasia - note that Harry Himmelberg GWS is a defender, Elliot Himmelberg Adelaide is a forward. I'll be honest I've never heard of Elliot though.....
Yeah apparently was KD/KF last year but lost the KD after playing predominantly as a forward yet is solely a Defender on UF

Yeah apparently was KD/KF last year but lost the KD after playing predominantly as a forward yet is solely a Defender on UF
Yeah it is an odd one.

UF default is still Def/For but we changed them all to match Champ Data which moved him to a Back.

The Key position list came from CD's prospectus - potentially I've done a typo or potentially they changed his position between going to print and releasing the website positions.

Regardless we can change his position on UF considering you've managed your list on the basis of him being a forward - anyone have any objections with that?

Only a minor issue as hopefully I won't need to use him this year but Harry Himmelberg is listed as a Back on UF, yet we have him as a KF only. So if I needed to play him I wouldn't be able to move him to my forwards on UF

majortinkle can you check the prospectus on this one please?

I'm happy to change his position on UF tho
Not a typo- so CD originally classes him as a forward but changed their mind.

It’s funny that the write up for each of the queries is a justification of position choice - must have been scratching their heads themselves
B4DFEACF-F1CA-4415-84A5-8BADE0F02D25.jpeg

Not a typo- so CD originally classes him as a forward but changed their mind.

It’s funny that the write up for each of the queries is a justification of position choice - must have been scratching their heads themselves
View attachment 467178
Strange! The write up sounds like he played plenty forwards, so to only be given defender status at the end of the day is bizarre.
So do I/we change him to D/F on UF or just F?

Cheers for clearing that up. When I first went to Lefty for the trade I wanted him because I thought he was KD/KF ... Turned out I needed the KF depth anyway so I went with it. Feel free to give him the DPP status if you wish though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys,

I populated our best 22's on the SC DRAFT. I would have been able to get every teams best 22 in, but I stuffed up the Tom Lynch's and I couldn't get Chad Wingard in for some reason.

The scoring is best 18 only, so as we suspected it doesn't really help. So it's pretty much a dud guys. Feel free to keep up to date if you think it helps you stay excited through a weekend, or if you're just super competitive! But otherwise we stick with UF and wait to see what majortinkle can do with too serious.

Sooo....can we delist and pick up free agents?
Yes, but we’re going through the uf waivers process.

So the first batch will go through on Monday evening depending on whether you’re highest up the list that selects the ruck in question.....

Oops. I asked retrospectively. I might have to return Dawson Simpson to the field. Or someone can just make a claim now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting - can I ask whether you ditched vardy separately or whether he’s the delist linked to your claim on Simpson?

Left_Billings PetWussy St Kilda Death majortinkle CursingFijian Jonzi simonoz Bogan Juniors Orasia Fantazio
Prize money:

If you are happy with $50, like this post. If you’d prefer $30 or $40, quote this post. If you don’t want to pay, that’s fine, you just won’t be eligible for prizes, and prize money placings will be based on paid competitors.

I’ll send through my bank details (PayPal if necessary) in a private message in the near future.

At this stage:
I’m considering a prize pool = payment fees - admin fees for UF.
The splits of the remaing prize pool, will be:
1st - 55%, 2nd - 30%, 3rd - 15%
majortinkle St Kilda Death Bogan Juniors can you either like the original comment or reply that you don’t want to pay. There’s no pressure to pay, it will just make you ineligible for any cash prizes.

majortinkle St Kilda Death Bogan Juniors can you either like the original comment or reply that you don’t want to pay. There’s no pressure to pay, it will just make you ineligible for any cash prizes.
Stop pressuring me.
I'm in.
Thoughts: instead of prize for 3rd, award the highest total points for the year, or highest round score of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back