Competitions SBFFL (The St Kilda Board Fantasy Football Leage) - Official Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to get pumped!! Fixture has been uploaded into the OP as well as this file.

Round 1 is just over two weeks away!!

Attachments

• SBFFL Master Spreadsheet.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
  • SBFFL Master Spreadsheet.pdf
    16 KB · Views: 10
Can anyone answer this, if I have a player pull out that was on my bench, does the emg that fills in have to be the same position as that player even though he is on the interchange or is it just your best scoring emg?

Can anyone answer this, if I have a player pull out that was on my bench, does the emg that fills in have to be the same position as that player even though he is on the interchange or is it just your best scoring emg?
As ever I'm replying without looking at the rules, but unless you have another DNP I would think it will be your first named emergency that steps in regardless of position.

How are we going to organise this? Do we have a seperate thread for each round discussion? A summary thread with no comments which provides round by round scores and ladder which is constantly updated?

I reckon just score your own and oppositions team to make sure there's no discrepancies. Also, the post where we name our teams before Friday's lockout cannot be edited (for obvious reasons - we're human, there's always temptation).

Also, I reckon felsty's ideas about different threads is good!

I reckon just score your own and oppositions team to make sure there's no discrepancies. Also, the post where we name our teams before Friday's lockout cannot be edited (for obvious reasons - we're human, there's always temptation).

Also, I reckon felsty's ideas about different threads is good!
Yeah I was thinking that the official lodgement of teams should be via a reply of your base team then it can't be edited and you score each week on the base team post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been overly active. I have just finished up a week of leave and to be honest I really just switched off for a week to get back to basics. I will be moving things along over the next two days to make sure we're all ready for list lodgement and round 1.

Each week we will have a match discussion thread. I will have an OP with that round's fixture. Every team will name their side in that thread. You will not be able to edit this post beyond lock out. We will have match discussion in that same thread where you can provide score updates etc. Coach's expectations are that you complete your own score, I appreciate that we are have lives outside of the comp but it will run most smoothly if get a final score up by Monday / Tuesday.

Exciting times ahead, I hope everyone is still keen and ready to roll.

I have further clarified the rules relating to emergencies (particularly in relation to extended squads being named ahead of lockout).

If this is still not clear please let me know before adding an emergency to your scoresheet and I will clarify, hopefully after a few run throughs we will have everyone on the same page.

upload_2016-3-30_15-29-39.png

Armoooo what are my options with Dane Swan? As I understand it I can either keep him on my list and upgrade a rookie, or I can delist him and obtain a replacement through the waiver wire. Am I wrong? If I upgrade a rookie and delist Swannie at a later date (say he retires) does the rookie automatically revert? Or can I bring the new guy into the rookie spot?

Armoooo what are my options with Dane Swan? As I understand it I can either keep him on my list and upgrade a rookie, or I can delist him and obtain a replacement through the waiver wire. Am I wrong? If I upgrade a rookie and delist Swannie at a later date (say he retires) does the rookie automatically revert? Or can I bring the new guy into the rookie spot?

I think that's correct, although out of order in terms of the waiver wire stuff. As he is LTI you can promote a rookie to your main list (until, if ever, Swan returns from LTI) with no rookie replacement. Otherwise yes, you could nominate a free agent on the waiver wire and if you are successful, then you could replace Swan with that free agent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back