Competitions SBFFL Trade Dicussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys im more than happy to entertain trades for any of my players. I have a lot of dual position GF/M and am probably looking for another KPF..

FEEL FREE TO PM! :)

Full team here:

Screenshot_2016-01-10-21-41-06-1.png

Lance Franklin was too good to pass up in the redraft. Still has 7 years left on his contract at the Swans so is a long term player. I can't see him ever dropping below 80 for the rest of his career. Private message me with offers. Looking for a similar quality player, any position. He was taken first round.

Also any other players are available at the right price.

What was the final decision on rookie eligibility for next weeks draft? Do I look at players with zero, 10 or another number of games?

I have too many Saints (blasphemy) in my side. Riewoldt, Lonie, McCartin, Dunstan, Armitage, Montagna. All quality prospects...make me an offer...preferably for players in different bye rounds.

I'm after another premium forward as well as some more forward depth options. I am willing to trade players from most other positions. Here's my team list:

Depth Chart:
General Defenders:
Heath Shaw, Tom Langdon, Matthew Boyd, Jeremy Howe*, Zach Tuohy, Mark Baguely, Matthew Rosa*, Clancee Pearce*, Nick Smith, Jarrod Harbrow*, Alex Morgan, Jeremy Laidler
Key Defenders: Eric Mackenzie, Ben Reid*, Harry Taylor, Jake Kolodjashnij, Colin Garland
Midfielders: Matt Priddis, Adam Treloar, Andrew Gaff, Mitch Duncan, Jack Steele*, Aaron Hall*, Chris Masten, Bradley Hill, Corey Ellis*, Matthew Rosa*, Clancee Pearce*, Jake Melksham, Ben Howlett, Jarrod Harbrow*
Rucks: Zac Smith, Billy Longer, Kurt Tippett*, Rhys Stanley*, Jonathan Giles
General Forwards: Shaun Higgins, Jeremy Howe*, Jack Steele*, Aaron Hall*, Jayden Laverde, Rhys Palmer, Corey Ellis*, Ben Howlett, Jeff Garlett
Key Forwards: Kurt Tippett, Ben Reid*, Thomas Boyd, Peter Wright, Rhys Stanley*, Jay Schulz

PM me to talk trades

As it seems with everyone,
Im open to anything for the right price
I feel heavy on back flankers,
And i seem to have got a hold of a fair few tac cup ball magnets from this years draft crop.
Would be interested in a top tier key fwd or back.

Guys im more than happy to entertain trades for any of my players. I have a lot of dual position GF/M and am probably looking for another KPF..

FEEL FREE TO PM! :)

Not as many M/F as you may think, unfortunately:

Lewis Jetta is MID only
Devon Smith is FWD only
Nakia Cockatoo is FWD only
Trent Dumont is MID only
Koby Stevens is MID only

On the upside, Aish is D/M not pure DEF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the news of Essendon losing players for a year it leaves me without a KPF, a KPB and a Ruckman. So I am not looking for a key forward or back also a backup ruckman. here is my team, no one is off limits as I will now have to make a few big decisions. image.jpg

I feel as though we need to resolve what we're doing with Essendon players before trades, as that informs that players I might chase
Basically comes down to three choices.

1 - Keep the player and draft a temporary replacement from Essendon's top-up players. (You will lose your top-up player if you later trade or delist the suspended player).
2 - Keep the player and upgrade a player from your rookie list.
3 - Delist the player. This would either give you a pick in the PSD or allow you to bring in an extra player in a trade without the need for delisting another player.

Also now that Sinc and I have posted our amended trade from the other day could I take this opportunity to try and tighten up the process surrounding trades that people aren't happy with.

If you think a deal is one sided or not good for the comp can you please just quote the trade in the official trade thread and state "Objection" or "Protest". If somebody else quotes your post and states "Seconded" we will then start a new thread where everybody can have there say and vote on whether the trade should be allowed to go through.

With the previous trade there was a lot of conversation but nobody actually raised a protest. If possible we need to try and keep the discussion out of that thread or it will get difficult to keep track of the official trades.

Looking to offload one of my three Port mids in Hartlett, Ebert and Polec.
Pretty much everyone is up for grabs if there is a suitable deal, shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back