Steve Johnson(fwd)
Jon Marsh(KPD)
Eric Hipwood(KPD/KPF)
Jake Kolojasnij(KPD)
Sam Mitchell (mid)
Easton Wood (Def)
Michael Hartley (KPD)
Anthony Miles (Mid)

A conclusive list of ones definitely up for trade although everyone is available at the right price

Updated team in team list thread.
Fairly happy with my squad do not really chasing anyone.
All my guys available for a realistic price.

CanonEyes team list has been updated.

We also want to take this opportunity to announce that after a lengthy board meeting the club has extended the coaches contract for 10 years and set him the goal of embarking on 2 (and a half) 4 year rebuilds. :p

As part of this process we are prepared to give up elite talent for first round draft picks packaged with a developing player.

We look forward to further discussions regarding propsective trades!

Depth chart:

General Defenders: Rampe 86, Savage 82, Roberton 76, Yarran 74 (2015), Duryea 70, Seedsman 68, Ibbotson 65, Byrne-Jones 64, Markov 63, Harwood 59, Webster 58, M. Williams 56, Viojo-Rainbow N/A
Key Defenders; Hurley 95 (2015), Tarrant 84, Trengove 73, S. Frost 51
Midfielders: Hannebery 113, Bontempelli 107, T. Mitchell 104, E. Curnow 101, O'Meara 97 (2014), B. Crouch 86, Crisp 86, Hanley 86, Whitfield 81, Polec 75, Mathieson 71, Shiels 70, Townsend 58, M. Kennedy 48, Willis 39, Balic N/A
Rucks: Sandilands 70, C. Sinclair 64
General Forwards: Deledio 95, Heeney 79, S. Edwards 76, Stringer 75, W. Langford 70, T. Bell 69, Garner 60, H. Cunningham 59, J. Anderson 43, Turner 31, Pickett N/A
Key Forwards: Hawkins 85, B. Brown 76, Day 67, C. McCarthy 53 (2015)

Picks: 11, 12, 22, 32, 42

Anyone is up for trade for the right price. PM if you're interested in someone.

Last edited:
Fielding offers on the following:

N. Jones, Lyons, Armitage, McCartin, Zaharakis, Bastinac, D. Menzel, I. Smith, CEY, Douglas, Suckling, Dumont, S. Selwood, Graham, McGlynn, Christensen, Dunn, Trengove (Melb), Wellingham, Taberner, Lang, Jansen, Webb, Schoenmakers, O' Kearney

Currenly fielding offers for Jack Crisp, Pearce Hanley, Liam Shiels and Jimmy Webster.

If there's interest shoot me a PM, willing to package up 2 as well.

List edited after recent trade, so

I'm likely to be only keeping 1 of the following players and it would be great if you guys could help me out by offering something for some of them so that my decision is easier ;)

Mixture of elder statesmen and young potential.

Gen Def: Geary, Dempster
Mid: Hartung, Hewett
Mid/For: Vandenberg
Key For: Stewart, Burton
Rk For: Cox

Don't expect a lot for them in the circumstances - batch a few of them up for a player coming back if that suits. Maybe draft pick or pick upgrade (draft is likely to be a bit of a non-event for me currently - just a matter of selecting the first 3 players to be cut to pick up free agents - probably from those that don't make the cut from list above to be honest!).

Alternatively I would look at a decent trade for some of my other elder statesmen: Mundy or Mumford for high picks or guys that are still in the potential bracket.

Bulk of my squad is young so I may as well put more of my eggs in the younger age bracket.

Cheers

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only going to be keeping 2 of the following players and it would be great if you guys could help me out by offering something for some of them so that my decision is easier ;)

Mixture of elder statesmen and young potential.

Gen Def: Geary, Dempster
Key Def: Morris
Mid: Hartung, Hewett
Mid/For: Vandenberg, Taylor
Gen For: Papley
Key For: Vickery, Stewart, Burton
Rk For: Cox

Don't expect a lot for them in the circumstances - batch a few of them up for a player coming back if that suits. Maybe draft pick or pick upgrade (draft is likely to be a bit of a non-event for me currently - just a matter of selecting the first 3 players to be cut to pick up free agents - probably from those that don't make the cut from list above to be honest!).

Alternatively I would look at a decent trade for some of my other elder statesmen: Mundy, Mumford or Thompson (North's version) for high picks or guys that are still in the potential bracket.

Bulk of my squad is young so I may as well put more of my eggs in the younger age bracket.

Cheers
That's some serious cutting you've got to do!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back