Teams SC 2015 - My Round 1 Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I've been on our saints BF site for a while but got pointed to this by krk (thanks mate)

I had a pretty crap score (2009) despite a team I loved pre round 1. I look forward to getting on this site and chatting SC, I'm a tad obsessed with it!

Hi guys,

I've been on our saints BF site for a while but got pointed to this by krk (thanks mate)

I had a pretty crap score (2009) despite a team I loved pre round 1. I look forward to getting on this site and chatting SC, I'm a tad obsessed with it!

Get out!

krk004 is the devil

Will Anderson possibly get a full game now rotating through the middle with Shiels gone?

Will Anderson plays football? I just thought he was a comedian!

Sorry, that was a shocking dad joke, too much time with the kids!

Hi guys,

Cool man love the krk, he is a legend around here. Gives the best stats bar none, welcome. Good advice here from all the lads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hey guys,
Second year pretending to know what I'm doing. Just after some advice on my team. Wondering who I should replace Griffen with...

Zorko
Rich
Hodgey
or Mitchell.

Any other feedback would be appreciated too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 94
View attachment 123035 View attachment 123036 View attachment 123037 Hey guys,
Second year pretending to know what I'm doing. Just after some advice on my team. Wondering who I should replace Griffen with...

Zorko
Rich
Hodgey
or Mitchell.

Any other feedback would be appreciated too

Dont replace Griffen, he had one poor game, but the same could happen to any of the guys you listed this week with Griffen coming out a smashing it.

One bad game doesn't dictate the season.

Stick with Griffen I am we all picked him for a reason. 70 points rnd 1 he's just warming up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back