Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture.PNG

Pretty happy with my team but wondering whether I should downgrade Gaz to selwood and upgrade Ibbo to newnes... thoughts???

Still got $259k in the bank. Weighing up Selwood to Rockliff.

Screen_Shot_2015_04_02_at_4_38_55_pm.png

Here's my team - comments/suggestions/feedback welcome and appreciated!

Bit rusty, hope it goes alright - have $316k in the bank.

SC2015.jpg

Im back. Ive had doubts over my team so can you guys choose between team 1 and 2. Also what is everyone's thoughts on Josh Kelly for fwd 4? Could he have a breakout year?
Team 1 has 1200 left and team 2 has 4,300 left. Cheers

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    74.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    80.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Im back. Ive had doubts over my team so can you guys choose between team 1 and 2. Also what is everyone's thoughts on Josh Kelly for fwd 4? Could he have a breakout year?
Team 1 has 1200 left and team 2 has 4,300 left. Cheers

I like the Ablett team better.
I had Josh Kelly last year and he will be a gun but haven't how he's travelling this year.

i'd be more inclined to upgrade swallow or switch gray into your forwards for swan and pick up another premium mid

Thanks for the reply, I reckon they'll both score like a $580k player though so I might just bank the cash for a rainy day.

Rockliff is too expensive with a question mark over scoring with Beams and Rich in the side. Pick him up later for cheaper.

Upgrade one of your forwards, you'll need more than two proven scorers

Cheers bud - I swapped out Lamb for Bontempelli. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just whipped my team together. Any advice welcome, please!

Image%202015-04-02%20at%206.13.34%20pm.png
You've done well to fit so many premos in with Ablett. I would have liked to have seen your bench also.

Ok. I have been very late to the scene this year. Been OS most of the pre-season. How is this looking for a completely uninformed selection?

SC 2015 first draft.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back