Teams SC 2015: Team Structure

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
;):thumbsu:

depending on rookies I'm contemplating throwing Gray in the mids and running with a 2-0-6 fwd line :cool:

Thats a little light, there are some good forward rookies, but 6 is a bit of a gamble.

Thats a little light, there are some good forward rookies, but 6 is a bit of a gamble.
Yeah I doubt it'll happen, but I'd be prepared to do it if the cheap mid rookies don't look promising

Yeah I doubt it'll happen, but I'd be prepared to do it if the cheap mid rookies don't look promising

Exactly, I don't see a problem with starting both Dusty & Swan as M6 & M7 in the situation that there aren't enough non sub threat mid rookies & start with only 2 premo's in the forwards, if that's where most of the best rookies are.

Mines Changed since first post.

4-0-4
5-0-5
2-0-1
3-1-4

Guns and rookies, who woulda thunk it :p

Obviously SC have caught up with you and punished you for cruelty to SC sides in the past.

Only 10 mids!!!!!! :D

So bonts will av higher than
gray
goddard
bartel
dusty
buddy
swan
lids
harley
ryder
hoff
How the hell do you come up with that question based on my structure post?

I finished with Wingard at F6 last year and I think Bontempelli will average higher this year than Wingard did last year. Can see him average 90 without much difficulty by playing more MID this year.

So bonts will av higher than
gray
goddard
bartel
dusty
buddy
swan
lids
harley
ryder
hoff
Stupid thing to say. If you can get Bont for 420k who ends up averaging 95 or could get bartel who is 130k more expensive for a 100 point average then u clearly go for Bonts. I picked up Goddard last year as a mid only when he was around 450k which was an absolute steal as he averaged 109 for the rest of the season (14 games). Same goes for Nicnat who I picked up for 370k and went on to averaged 108 for the rest of the season (11 games). If you can get a player who you feel is undervalued as he clearly does with Bonts who you feel will average better than what they are priced to do then you should select them as it is much better value as it frees up cash for elsewhere. You never see the guy who wins supercoach each year to have the top 6 defenders top 8 mids top 2 rucks and top 6 forwards in his final team.

Stupid thing to say. If you can get Bont for 420k who ends up averaging 95 or could get bartel who is 130k more expensive for a 100 point average then u clearly go for Bonts. I picked up Goddard last year as a mid only when he was around 450k which was an absolute steal as he averaged 109 for the rest of the season (14 games). Same goes for Nicnat who I picked up for 370k and went on to averaged 108 for the rest of the season (11 games). If you can get a player who you feel is undervalued as he clearly does with Bonts who you feel will average better than what they are priced to do then you should select them as it is much better value as it frees up cash for elsewhere. You never see the guy who wins supercoach each year to have the top 6 defenders top 8 mids top 2 rucks and top 6 forwards in his final team.

Thats assuming Bonts averages 95, big call for a second year player in a bottom team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people like Newnes, Lumumba etc. count as premos or mid pricers? and do people like Salem, cripps etc. count as rookies or mid pricers?

Do people like Newnes, Lumumba etc. count as premos or mid pricers? and do people like Salem, cripps etc. count as rookies or mid pricers?

Newnes and Lumumba are mid-pricers, 250-450k are mid-priced defenders for me. You hope for anywhere between 80-95 for guys in that range (depending on starting price).

How the hell do you come up with that question based on my structure post?

I finished with Wingard at F6 last year and I think Bontempelli will average higher this year than Wingard did last year. Can see him average 90 without much difficulty by playing more MID this year.

You quoted bonts will end up as your f6. Thus putting him ahead of many who i think will average far far higher than him

with 200k in bank still
0/5/3
6/0/5
1/1/1
2/1/5

Starting with only 9 premos. Yikes, that's a lot of upgrades. I don't think 30 trades will be enough for this structure to work. 7 midpricers will be your downfall. The odd are stacked against any more than 1 or 2 ending up being keepers.

Mid pricers for Newnes/Lumumba. But if you're starting with them you expect them to become "keepers".

Now that we have a few cheap DEF options presenting themselves, I've moved Saad from D8 to M11. However, this doesn't seem to have been implemented by many other coaches. Opens up D/M link to Newnes/Lumumba which may not be that important early but in my experience DPP is good whenever you can make the links without forcing it.

Last edited:
Now that we have a few chead DEF options presenting themselves, I've moved Saad from D8 to M11. However, this doesn't seem to have been implemented by many other coaches. Opens up D/M link to Newnes/Lumumba which may not be that important early but in my experience DPP is good whenever you can make the links without forcing it.

Love the option
done same with Nkrak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back