Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday guys! Made a few adjustments would love some feedback.

BACKS: Shaw, Houli, Laird, Weitiering, Dea, Brown (Hartley, Tippa)

MIDS: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Ablett, Rockliff, Libba, Mills, Oliver, Menadue (Gresham, Keays, Davis)

RUCKS: Goldstein, Gawn (Grimley)

FWDS: Martin, Dalhaus, Barlow, Wells, W.Milera, Kerridge (Petracca, Adams)

$35.3K

Not sold on Hall. I think his scores in the NAB are fool's gold.

I have lost count the number of times I have fallen for NAB scores when selecting my team in previous years.

Here is my most recent effort. No doubt there will be a lot of tinkering between now and Thursday week

Backs - Shaw, Rance, Laird, B Smith, Brown, Adams (Tippa, Ruggles)

Mids - Ablett, Rockliff, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Mills, Libba, Menadue, Davis (Mathieson, Freeman, Gresham0

Rucks - Goldy, Gawn (Cox)

Fwds - Dusty, Barlow, S Gray, Wells, Kerridge, Milera (B Kennedy, McCarthy)
Nice team Nelso
Have something very similar atm.

Not sold on Hall. I think his scores in the NAB are fool's gold.

I have lost count the number of times I have fallen for NAB scores when selecting my team in previous years.

Fwds - Dusty, Barlow, S Gray, Wells, Kerridge, Milera (B Kennedy, McCarthy)

Hall has more runs on the board than Gray, $60k cheaper too.

Am I doing this right freddy mercury ?

B: SHAW, LAIRD, KK, Dea, Brown, Hartley (Adams, Ruggles)
M: DANGERFIELD, PENDLEBURY, ABLETT, ROCKLIFF, PARKER, LIBERATORE, Mills, Oliver (Gore, Hewett, Davis)
R: GOLDSTEIN, GAWN (Grimley)
F: MARTIN, BARLOW, HALL, Wells, Menadue, Kerridge (McCarthy, AMT)

$9k remaining..

Thinking of getting BenKen in also, but not sure who at the expense of...

KK > Rich and then go...

Ruggles > Weitering
Ruggles > BenKen via AMT
Hewett > BenKen

Which option...

Scratch it, Nick.

What's the go with Hewett?

Why will he get games?
Great skills and polish which the Swans desperately need.

4 spots to fill from last year plus Rohan injured. Has slotted in really nicely in Nab Cup.

Has scored 120 and 83 or thereabouts from his 2 games, due to great DE.

Lots of people will jump on when named R1.

image.jpg

Starting to stress out with how much chopping and changing I've been doing. Any help appreciated particularly with the forward and defensive lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 224834

Starting to stress out with how much chopping and changing I've been doing. Any help appreciated particularly with the forward and defensive lines.
I feel like there's too many risky picks in that midfield.
Ablett, Rocky, Liber, Crouch, Oliver and Gore. No Mills.
If those guys fire and stay healthy, this team will be ahead of the curve.

I feel like there's too many risky picks in that midfield.
Ablett, Rocky, Liber, Crouch, Oliver and Gore. No Mills.
If those guys fire and stay healthy, this team will be ahead of the curve.
Ablett and Rocky are proven so I'm confident they will fire, I am a bit uncertain about Libba though. He's been in and out for me all pre season, I may drop him down to Mills and upgrade elsewhere.

Ablett and Rocky are proven so I'm confident they will fire, I am a bit uncertain about Libba though. He's been in and out for me all pre season, I may drop him down to Mills and upgrade elsewhere.
Of those 4, only Liber has played a Pre-season game. If last year taught us anything, if Ablett is already having issues, he's probably going to break down at some point. Even before his injury years, he's pretty much never been a 22 game player.
Rocky has hamstring issues and also potentially role issues.
Liber has had 2 games. 1 with 16 possessions, 1 with 14. That's in a Dogs midfield where players routinely get 25 possessions without raising a sweat.
Crouch played an internal trial, played really well, then missed 3 weeks with 'soreness', then got himself suspended. He played on the weekend in the SANFL and so far so good, but his injury history is longer than his playing history.
Scoring wise, sure, all 4 of these guys should be fine. Liber's NAB3 game is highly concerning though. But it's the injury risk that is the problem. It's almost guaranteed these guys will miss time. It's a big risk to run with all of them.
And Oliver is only borderline best 22 and Gore is somewhere in the best 27, but not best 22. That's a lot of risk in the one position.

No injuries to our backline & we've still got Yarran to slot into the back 6.

Won't play unfortunately for SC.
Yarran will probs fill one of the gaps elsewhere while you have those injuries in the guts and down forward. Could slot Broad on the bench too. You need more than 6 defender in your team(unless they are like N.Riewoldt and never need a break).

Working from my phone, so NFI how to tag people. But I need some brutal criticism, so can someone tag Krujan, Toxic, The Oz and KP. Any other flogs worth your salt, come at me.

After that assault, I'll need the gentle touch of Double The Fist to rebuild my self confidence. :cry::cry: LOL to myself at the acronym DTF :D
Type in @ and then the persons name, ie @ Jiska (without the space), exactly the same as on a PC.

still no barlow at f2.
parker down to crouch, kk side to houli, greene side to hall, adams up to lonergan.
is this preferred, or the original?
one change could see houli back down to kk, s.gray up to barlow.
what do you think?
View attachment 224826
Pointless question without a bank balance. I'll assume you have 30k to spare.

Smith to Salem, Kennedy to Oliver in MID and then Menadue to Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back