Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Rampe from Sydney ?
He can go big, as sydney like freeing him up and letting him use it off half back, but given his role he's also required to lock down against certain opposition and within games, therefore he is also liable to score low. if you look at last year he had three 120+ performances with a high of 137, but he also had three sub-50 and five sub-60 games.

He can go big, as sydney like freeing him up and letting him use it off half back, but given his role he's also required to lock down against certain opposition and within games, therefore he is also liable to score low. if you look at last year he had three 120+ performances with a high of 137, but he also had three sub-50 and five sub-60 games.
Yep, too much difference between his best and worst for mine

Also finished 12th overall for scoring in the backline. :eek:
Not the worst pick. Someone has to take over from Jetta as the ball carrier out of defense.

Take 550...
I'm going light down back this year.
If Crouch is named Round 1 he is in, otherwise I will juggle to get Cripps/Parker/Shiel in as M5
Petracca in as a placeholder for time being.
73k spare, I'd like to use it to upgrade Bartel but realistically I'll be shuffling rookies.

View attachment 224945

Similar structure to my own. Unsure of where Gibbo will play this year; if Kaiden Brand doesn't get named round 1, he could potentially play key position to cover Lakes retirement. Bartel will probably get rested for a few games during the year, his scoring will still be strong though. Like the look of the team overall though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back