Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to be annoying but need to get my team sorted now because i'm going out tonight.

Once again sorry to be urgent.
Cheers.
Team is solid and different which I like. Back yourself and leave as is.

Fyfe Cripps and weitering out....
Shaw RobbieG and mills in
Better??
I'd rather Fyfe than Shaw really.....

View attachment 228030 View attachment 228031
Could downgrade Libba and then go Wines > Fyfe. Your midfield is strong already, maybe try and find a way to go Lonergan>Rance,Gibson ect; you need even lines across the board and room to pick up that un expected rookie or mid pricer who kills it early.

Hi guys

After watching a couple of NAB Challenge games and dissecting the forums I've come up with this... Would love some help!

View attachment 228027 View attachment 228028

Probably the two worst things you could do. NAB form rarely translates into round 1, and these forums are full bias opinions that have been influenced by others who more than likely have just as much of a clue as you. NAB can be helpful to gauge rookies likelihood of playing but the crystal balling in these forums is absurd. Daniel Wells and Aaron Hall.......Really!!! Trust your gut not the herds, as the herd is rarely correct. P.S your team is ok, looks the same as everyone else's.

Probably the two worst things you could do. NAB form rarely translates into round 1, and these forums are full bias opinions that have been influenced by others who more than likely have just as much of a clue as you. NAB can be helpful to gauge rookies likelihood of playing but the crystal balling in these forums is absurd. Daniel Wells and Aaron Hall.......Really!!! Trust your gut not the herds, as the herd is rarely correct. P.S your team is ok, looks the same as everyone else's.

cheers for the reply mate. Made me laugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice?

I really feel like my DEF is weak... I currently have $224K in the bank and 1 spot to fill...

Should I downgrade elsewhere to get some extra cash to get a better defender for my final spot?

Here is my team:
upload_2016-3-24_18-5-22.png

Your main objective should've been to get rid of Lobbe, he's a terrible pick.

100 the year before last while occupying the number one ruck spot. I understand his NAB numbers were not great but it's worth the punt, especially with the scoring around rucks improving this season.

High risk high reward pick. Will be the first upgrade from my cash cows if he is a flop.

100 the year before last while occupying the number one ruck spot. I understand his NAB numbers were not great but it's worth the punt, especially with the scoring around rucks improving this season.

High risk high reward pick. Will be the first upgrade from my cash cows if he is a flop.

He's no good mate. There is a thread on the Port board suggesting that they play with no ruckman because he has been that bad in the pre season. Zac Smith is a better option at that price who should average 85-105.

Really? Obviously Pendlebury is a gun but I'd see him more of an upgrade target. Selwood, Fyfe, Rockliff and Ablett are all good picks and (apart from Fyfe) priced well.

You forget. Averaged 124+ last 5 years excluding last year when he played sore and still averaged 116. 18+ 100 scores last year and never went below 80.

100 isn't good enough for ruck when you have quite a fair few other options.
Each to their own though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back