Status
Not open for further replies.

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
I will run this I think, I'm furious Hartley didn't make the team. Livid actually. I was going to carry Hartley into the season but I'm chickening out. Missed Weitering and i don't think I'll do a correct for him. I'll stay the course.
There will be plenty of trades coming.
If anyone has any info bad or good regarding the players I have selected I would love to hear it.
Thanks guys and gals.
upload_2016-3-25_6-59-52.png

upload_2016-3-25_6-58-26.png

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Running with this..

B: Shaw, Bartel, Rich, Weitering, Dea, Brown (Adams, Lee)
M: Dangerfield, Ablett, Selwood, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Kennedy, Menadue (Gresham, Hewett, Davis)
R: Goldstein, Gawn (Grimley)
F: Martin, Wingard, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (McCarthy, Tippa)

$30k remaining. If Lee isnt named ill go Papley most likely via Tippa.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
I will run this I think, I'm furious Hartley didn't make the team. Livid actually. I was going to carry Hartley into the season but I'm chickening out. Missed Weitering and i don't think I'll do a correct for him. I'll stay the course.
There will be plenty of trades coming.
If anyone has any info bad or good regarding the players I have selected I would love to hear it.
Thanks guys and gals.
Yeah it was a surprise about Hartley but thankfully there are other options. Might mean he will be an early downgrade target if needed, along with Petracca.

Don't forget to put an E on Grimley and one of your bench forwards, just in case. :thumbsu:

Giants

Debutant
Aug 2, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
i am ready to finialise my team however i have a bit of an issue with my midfield rookies

At this stage my team is
B rance shaw Bartel weatering dea Hartley brown Adams
M Fyfe Ablett danger Pendles rockie mills Gresham bkennedy Hewitt Davis Dunkley/petracca
R goldie Gawn wyett
F Martin Barlow hall wells kerridge menadue mccarthy amt

I was wondering what is the best option
A - keep Pendles in the squad and keep either Dunkley or petracca
B- bring in Selwood for pendles and drop Bartel to rich and upgrade Dunkley to Oliver huge risk but love selwoods draw and past numbers
C- Pendles out wines in and Bartel stays in the team and Dunkley is out Oliver in.
D- out Shaw, laird in pendles stays in and Oliver is in

Thanks everyone in advance for your help

Double the Fist

Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah it was a surprise about Hartley but thankfully there are other options. Might mean he will be an early downgrade target if needed, along with Petracca.

Don't forget to put an E on Grimley and one of your bench forwards, just in case. :thumbsu:
Thanks for the advice mate. :thumbsu:

I have a feeling Hartley will be in next week and his 'bubble' will be in round 4 :thumbsdown: **** you Woosha! :drunk:

i am ready to finialise my team however i have a bit of an issue with my midfield rookies

At this stage my team is
M Fyfe Ablett danger Pendles rockie mills Gresham bkennedy Hewitt Davis Dunkley/petracca
R goldie Gawn wyett

B- bring in Selwood for pendles and drop Bartel to rich and upgrade Dunkley to Oliver huge risk but love selwoods draw and past numbers
C- Pendles out wines in and Bartel stays in the team and Dunkley is out Oliver in.

Haryleys not playing

At this stage my team is
R goldie Gawn wyett

D

Double the Fist

Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
Running with this..

B: Shaw, Bartel, Rich, Weitering, Dea, Brown (Adams, Lee)
M: Dangerfield, Ablett, Selwood, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Kennedy, Menadue (Gresham, Hewett, Davis)
R: Goldstein, Gawn (Grimley)
F: Martin, Wingard, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (McCarthy, Tippa)

$30k remaining. If Lee isnt named ill go Papley most likely via Tippa.
Just on Barlow, I'm curious as to why he is named on an extended bench and not named on the ground? WTF is with that?

AssassinAndy

All Australian
Jan 3, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United

(A) I would be keeping Pendles.

ROFL

Senior List
Mar 17, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mids stacked, backs scarce.
Should I try get BCrouch or Steele in somehow? Mills or Oliver??
I Think if I pick up Menadue and weitering next week they'll be suffice cash cows.
Nice to see them have a good game before selecting IMO
Not a huge fan of mills as Sydney's depth is so deep
any suggestions appreciated
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

IDIG

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Probably the two worst things you could do. NAB form rarely translates into round 1, and these forums are full bias opinions that have been influenced by others who more than likely have just as much of a clue as you. NAB can be helpful to gauge rookies likelihood of playing but the crystal balling in these forums is absurd. Daniel Wells and Aaron Hall.......Really!!! Trust your gut not the herds, as the herd is rarely correct. P.S your team is ok, looks the same as everyone else's.
Bahaha that was great

Interesting stance on Hall as a GC fan I must say. I reckon he'll tear us to shreds personally, and if his midfield time does suffer as injured players return he would have at least averaged 100+ to become a sneaky sideways trade half way through the year (or decent M/F cover at worst).

Giants

Debutant
Aug 2, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi everyone i would appreicate your feedback on the best team

team a
shaw, rance, sheridan, dea, weitering, hartly, adams, brown

fyfe, danger, pendles, ablett, rockie, mills, oliver, kennedy, gresham, hewett, davis
goldie, gawn, wyatt
barlow, martin, hall, wells, meadue, kerridge, mccarthy, amt

team b
shaw, rance, sheridan, BARTEL, weitering, hartly, adams, brown

fyfe, danger, LIBBA, ablett, rockie, mills, oliver, kennedy, gresham, hewett, davis
goldie, gawn, wyatt

Team c
shaw, rance, BARTEL, dea, weitering, hartly, adams, brown

fyfe, danger, pendles, ablett, rockie, mills, PETRACCA, kennedy, gresham, hewett, davis
goldie, gawn, wyatt

***changes are in capitals**

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
After some frantic changes within the last minute I have ended up with this team:

My defence worries me, but with partial lockout done I need some advice what I should do (if anything!!!)

I only have $33k in the kitty.

Do you think I should look at downgrading elsewhere; e.g Fyfe > Rocky or Dahl > Hall or Shaw > ??? and pocket the extra $ and upgrade one of my DEF rookies?

upload_2016-3-24_23-58-30.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back