Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm done... Last minute rookies changes made but had to change a couple of DEF premos to allow for more expensive playing rookies :drunk:

X6fbemo.png

Hi everyone i would appreicate your feedback on the best team

team a
shaw, rance, sheridan, dea, weitering, hartly, adams, brown

fyfe, danger, pendles, ablett, rockie, mills, oliver, kennedy, gresham, hewett, davis
goldie, gawn, wyatt
barlow, martin, hall, wells, meadue, kerridge, mccarthy, amt

team b
shaw, rance, sheridan, BARTEL, weitering, hartly, adams, brown

fyfe, danger, LIBBA, ablett, rockie, mills, oliver, kennedy, gresham, hewett, davis
goldie, gawn, wyatt

Team c
shaw, rance, BARTEL, dea, weitering, hartly, adams, brown

fyfe, danger, pendles, ablett, rockie, mills, PETRACCA, kennedy, gresham, hewett, davis
goldie, gawn, wyatt

***changes are in capitals**

You had me at Team A

Mids stacked, backs scarce.
Should I try get BCrouch or Steele in somehow? Mills or Oliver??
I Think if I pick up Menadue and weitering next week they'll be suffice cash cows.
Nice to see them have a good game before selecting IMO
Not a huge fan of mills as Sydney's depth is so deep
any suggestions appreciated
View attachment 228314 View attachment 228315

Paps to mccarthy
Joyce to cowan

I think I'm done... Last minute rookies changes made but had to change a couple of DEF premos to allow for more expensive playing rookies :drunk:

X6fbemo.png
Sensational team, great effort. I can't find too much fault except for the Grimley/Wyatt issue with both not playing R1. Could be a problem for cash generation, though I understand there is also a problem with ruck security this year.

You had me at Team A
thanks dan i think team a is the most likely scenario for me. i can see sheridan avg 90 and if he does then im happy with that. apparently bartel will not play 22 games so we can expect around 16-18 games from him depending on injury. he also said one more concussion then his career will prob be over. so its a risk to start him

Sensational team, great effort. I can't find too much fault except for the Grimley/Wyatt issue with both not playing R1. Could be a problem for cash generation, though I understand there is also a problem with ruck security this year.
Thanks mate :thumbsu: Unfortunately, Wyatt was only picked last minute to get some cash to afford other playing rookies.

No Wells?
Generally I do a rookie & premo team so I hadn't even considered him. I think it'd require too much shuffling and downgrading premos or rookies to non-playing rookies now.

Any thoughts, tips, or advice is appreciated. Rollin' with this at the moment. :)

2mh9e1v.jpg

Looks good to me. Backs and Forwards are generally the easiest lines to upgrade during the year so I don't see a problem with a few less premiums there to start with. Very similar structure to mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I please get some opinions on my team? thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 112
Stick with Martin. Is there any way you can get Goldy?
This is what im going with at the moment, I would like to get Goldy, what could I do? I've only got 9.2k in my cap left. Not sure about rich or johanissen either, or hall. Trying to also see if its worth maybe dowgrading gablett or dangerfield to free up some cap.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    229.9 KB · Views: 98
This is what im going with at the moment, I would like to get Goldy, what could I do? I've only got 9.2k in my cap left. Not sure about rich or johanissen either, or hall. Trying to also see if its worth maybe dowgrading gablett or dangerfield to free up some cap.
Hmmm, Rich to Lonergan then Martin to Goldy. But would the point difference between the 2 trades be worth it? It's your team, go with your gut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back