Competitions SC and DT for Swans - only place for dt/sc answers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping for a cracker on ANZAC day. Started early today (dawn service) been thinking SC ever since it finnished!! :oops:

Can I get some thoughts on D Rampe please. He made the side again today, is he gererally depth or is he a cog that will be in more often than out?
Thinking of swapping Rampe for either Viney or the injured Couch.
Thanks for any replies.:thumbsu:

Have a great day everyone.

Hoping for a cracker on ANZAC day. Started early today (dawn service) been thinking SC ever since it finnished!! :oops:

Can I get some thoughts on D Rampe please. He made the side again today, is he gererally depth or is he a cog that will be in more often than out?
Thinking of swapping Rampe for either Viney or the injured Couch.
Thanks for any replies.:thumbsu:

Have a great day everyone.

He'll continue to get a lot of opportunities this year I think. With Johnson out and now LRT out, we are down two genuine tall defenders which is a role that Rampe can fill to a point.

I'd be keeping him in your side. He's improving steadily and will hang around.

Hi Guys,

Where is Dean Towers at and how many games do you see him playing this year?

Cheers
Based on our past 7 non-traded first round picks, who between them have played a total of 35 career matches, on average you'd expect him to play 5 games for his career.

Hi Guys,

Where is Dean Towers at and how many games do you see him playing this year?

Cheers
Put it this way, there were 26 players that travelled to New Zealand and Towers was not one of them. Add to that the injured trio of LRT, Johnson and Shaw and Towers is notionally, at best, number 30 in the pecking order at the moment.

looking at Kieren Jack guys. no reason he shouldnt average 100-115 again is there? no injury niggles or anything..

looking at Kieren Jack guys. no reason he shouldnt average 100-115 again is there? no injury niggles or anything..
Isn't he already averaging 110 again? Assuming you mean SuperCoach. Looks in great form this year, no problems I've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*in Dangerfield!:mad:

Awesome that 5 of our mids are averaging 100+ in SC (JPK, Macca, O'Keefe, Hanners, Jack) and Parker is over 90.

Hi guys, JPK is doing quite disappointingly this year DT/Elite wise, averaging under 90. Disposal count down, goals/tackles slightly decreased, a few frees against and just the one DT ton.
Have the option to cut him or Sloane for McLean.

Any role changes? Niggles? Or just a slow start?
Should I drop or cop his scores?

Cheers!:)

Hi guys, JPK is doing quite disappointingly this year DT/Elite wise, averaging under 90. Disposal count down, goals/tackles slightly decreased, a few frees against and just the one DT ton.

If I were you whilst he isn't the greatest dreamteam player out there, there would probably be other players you can upgrade/ downgrade in the meantime.

Even if he is getting only 80-90 points each round its better than most rookies/ mid priced players and he is still relatively consistant.

Josh Kennedy is very closely marked and doesn't get the cheap outside ball and uncontested marks that make a good DT player. He is a fantastic SC player.

McVeigh and Hannebery both have more kicks than handballs, and take many more marks outside, they'd be better options.

Jetta starting to hit the straps? He's dropped over $100k, worth a look at in SC?
I wouldn't go anywhere near him under any circumstances. Luke Ball is about the same price.

Just popping in to say trading in Pyke this week was a great decision and loving Parker's work.

Long may they continue to tear it up!

Just on Pyke, what will happen when Tippett starts playing and Mumford is fit? Can you guys play all 3 together or is someone going to get dropped?

Just popping in to say trading in Pyke this week was a great decision and loving Parker's work.

Long may they continue to tear it up!

Just on Pyke, what will happen when Tippett starts playing and Mumford is fit? Can you guys play all 3 together or is someone going to get dropped?
This is a point we've discussed a lot - many think we'll continue to play all 3. One thing is for sure, Pyke won't be the one dropped if somebody does make way.

I think Tippett will be wasted in the ruck with the current state of our forward line, I have no problem with him playing 90% of his time in the forward 50 and keeping the 2 ruckmen.

This is a point we've discussed a lot - many think we'll continue to play all 3. One thing is for sure, Pyke won't be the one dropped if somebody does make way.

I think Tippett will be wasted in the ruck with the current state of our forward line, I have no problem with him playing 90% of his time in the forward 50 and keeping the 2 ruckmen.

Cheers swansfan51.

So Pyke basically has good job security? I think there are quite a few teams playing with tall forward lines these days so you guys might be able to pull it off.

Tippett playing almost as a permanent forward would help with your forward structure and give you another decent target up forward. Just as long as Pyke is playing, I'll be happy. Seems to have been in some ripping form the last 12-18 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back