Competitions SC and DT for Swans - only place for dt/sc answers.

Thanks for your reply. Im trying to figure out if he will make a good M8 or not?

I plan on using him as one for the moment, But am wary so will make sure I have a playing emergency (i.e Kmart) and a non playing midfielder to sub him out to just in case.

bestin

All Australian
Mar 7, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal
Can someone tell me a little about Mitchell, haven't had the chance to watch him play yet.

bestin

All Australian
Mar 7, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal
I am contemplating trading in Josh Kennedy for Cotchin and i am wondering how has his form been this season and would Hanners or McVeigh be potentially better trades.

Don't sideways premiums just yet, wait a few more weeks until the last few rounds. Trades are precious!

Thoughts on Jed Lamb as a downgrade option? What sort of role is he expected to play and how many more games could you see him getting?

Thanks in advance.

If we were at full fitness I wouldn't expect him to get a heap of games, and his more likely to be sub at this current point in time than not sadly.

What's the job security of Xavier Richards like? I need a DPP downgrade. Cheers :)
Would be quite concerned if he got another game this year.

Danair

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Pre Lockout decision, Malceski (leaning towards), Ibbotson or Hibberd for Birchall?!:eek:

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Hey lads, what's the job security like for B Jack? Need a downgrade in my midfield.

Pretty good for now although I can't see him averaging a big score as a small forward. He had been pretty much minding Lewis Jetta's spot in the 22 but after yesterday's performance, it will be hard to see him drop completely out of the rotation any time soon. In the short term, he probably overtook Jed Lamb yesterday so he will probably start for the next few weeks but he will be a good sub option when we have our injured players start to filter back into the side.

Commissioner Gordon

All Australian
Jun 6, 2012
South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Pretty good for now although I can't see him averaging a big score as a small forward. He had been pretty much minding Lewis Jetta's spot in the 22 but after yesterday's performance, it will be hard to see him drop completely out of the rotation any time soon. In the short term, he probably overtook Jed Lamb yesterday so he will probably start for the next few weeks but he will be a good sub option when we have our injured players start to filter back into the side.

Thanks mate, have O'Meara sitting on the pine who i want to cash in so thinking a downgrade might be the go. My other bench spot is Crouch so i have that back up there in case Jack is in and out a bit.

Who do you guys reckon is the more solid option for supercoach:
ROK or McVeigh?

ROK is a better supercoach scorer.

Whilst both players will constantly get scores between 90-110 ROK has the potential to get some massive scores, that and he has a lower break even this week so wil be going up in value.

Slawk

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
ROK is a better supercoach scorer.

Whilst both players will constantly get scores between 90-110 ROK has the potential to get some massive scores, that and he has a lower break even this week so wil be going up in value.

Cheers, it's the massive scores that I'm looking for!

Doggies7

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks Manchester City
Hi guys, just wondering with Goodes I see he is still listed as 4 weeks away from returning. In my elite league we have 2 rounds left then finals so probably not worth keeping him. Have you heard anything in regards to him returning early or do you think it's likely he will be back playing AFL in 4 weeks from now? Thanks and please smash the Eagles this weekend :)

Hi guys, just wondering with Goodes I see he is still listed as 4 weeks away from returning. In my elite league we have 2 rounds left then finals so probably not worth keeping him. Have you heard anything in regards to him returning early or do you think it's likely he will be back playing AFL in 4 weeks from now? Thanks and please smash the Eagles this weekend :)
Goodes is literally the only player on our list where I would trust the medical reports. He has a fantastic record of not missing many games, and is hugely professional in the way he prepares. If anyone else on our list was "3-4 weeks" then I'd tell you to write them off for the year.

Back