SC BBL 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLM*

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I’ve got head, khan, Valente and m short. Not sure which other 2 strikers to get. What are the top two strikers players for this round in your opinion?
Head, Weatherald and either Wells or Nielson look the goods depending on which out of the last two gets the nod to open the batting.

HLM*

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Bowlers have been scoring well so far this season so I’m not so big in the batters. Any bowlers you’d recommend?
Big fan of O’Keefe, had him for a while now and is pretty reliable. Tye is cheap and looks to be back in form, while also assuming a more prominent role with Dorff/JRhich out for ODI duty.

HLM*

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Will Travis Head bowl? Will grab him anyway, but it makes a huge difference in his potential if he doesn't.
Possibly but I wouldn’t bank on it. Personally think Valente will have more of a role with the ball.

On an unrelated note - Is anybody’s twitter down and unable to load any pages?

Joseph carey

Rookie
Dec 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Big fan of O’Keefe, had him for a while now and is pretty reliable. Tye is cheap and looks to be back in form, while also assuming a more prominent role with Dorff/JRhich out for ODI duty.
In relation to the strikers since they have the DGR

To get Head i have to go with
Carey > Harvey
Henriques > Head
Is this worth it?

I’ve got Harvey, been a disappointment. Will Harvey be on the ground any time soon or basically bench cover ?

If you require him on ground (expect double game) I wouldn’t do it

Joseph carey

Rookie
Dec 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m thinking khan, head, m short, valente
Lock in weatherald
Not sure who out of nesar, Laughlin or occonor. I think the strikers will be taking some wickets

Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sixers, Exers, GWS Womens
Anyone else not going with Head?

Which of these players below do I swap Neser into the team for. Remembering I can swap him with Short and he could come in for one of the batsmen aswell.

Batters: Lynn, Nabi, Weatherald, Bryant, McCullum (D.Short, Avendano)

Keepers: Neilson (Phillipe)

Bowlers: Khan[C], Curran, Ur Rahman, Henriques, Watson (Neser, J.Edwards)

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
So in planning for upcoming DGRs am I right in saying in general
Keep - Hurricanes/Gades/Heat (or at least 1/2 of each)
Get - Scorchers/Stars
Trade - Sixers/Thunder (no DGRs, keep only Sams/Curran types)

I meant
Carey> Harper
Henriques > Head
Harvey > new Strikers keeper

Yep they all seem good, obvious Nielsen a little unknown at the moment. I picked Harper up last week, mainly with an eye on coverage for Wade, obviously preformed very well and couldn’t complain.

They only reason you shouldn’t be going through that, is if you haven’t got Khan. He need to be the priority over Trav IMO

Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos,Chelsea,wests tigers
Yep they all seem good, obvious Nielsen a little unknown at the moment. I picked Harper up last week, mainly with an eye on coverage for Wade, obviously preformed very well and couldn’t complain.

They only reason you shouldn’t be going through that, is if you haven’t got Khan. He need to be the priority over Trav IMO
I've had Khan since the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back