North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
means my trades would be
Carey > Nielson
Henriques > Head
Harvey > Short
i could always go with a bowler if need and more Dan christian to Batsmen
Your current trades look good. I'm not big on Nielson but given it allows you to pick up Head its a good trade!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Real Madrid C.F.
cutting, henriques, gilkes to head, laughlin, dunk
Capture (17).PNG
went head over weatherald. head could snag a couple of wickets especially at spotless.

AFL Club
Essendon
Hey guys,

Stupid question... I have nielsen on the bench and mcderrmott (bye) on field and VC on Khan. If Khan goes well can I put the C on mcderrmott and get khan's captain score and nielsens score?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
You'll get Khan's score plus the lowest score off the bench. So if that's Nielsen then yes, so it depends who else is on bench

corbies

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, WHam, Cronulla
You'll get Khan's score plus the lowest score off the bench. So if that's Nielsen then yes, so it depends who else is on bench
That's not how it works. Its the lowest score off the bench in the position that your non-scoring player is. Since there is only 1 player on the bench in the wk position it has to be Nielson.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Correct. Score will update after full lockout for the game week.
Thanks guys.

Yeah currently got nielsen on wkp bench and mcderrmott on ground (only bought nielsen in as didn't want to cop a 0). Got the VC on Khan so will put C on mcderrmott if Khan goes well.

Cheers guys.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom