SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get back on track after yesterdays debacle …

Khan > Short
Carey > Bailey
Weatherall > Faulkner

Going straight to Short as Captain, so no doubt he'll go down with an early injury and miss game 2.
Going with Harper over Lenton again as WK. Didn't work out too well yesterday, but surely he's the better scorer overall.

head, khan, pattinson to short, archer, handscomb.
think i can survive without khan for one round.
good luck everyone!
Capture (18).PNG

Last edited:

Im here for support only. My team is poo. No Short here. Can't wait too see some massive scores round here. I could come good if Merlo gets a 40.

Toxic top 100 yet?
NO SHORT?
WTF?

Had a look at his team, I think odds are he will get rolled with his team.

He has no Hobart players as you mentioned, also looks like having 8 non starter (6x Strikers, Butler and Ludeman), so will struggle to get Short in without giving up Khan, even Head and Jos only leave 60k to spend on the second player.

No doubt he can sideways 3 double rounders, but others will be playing 5+ in those rounds. We’ve seen recently what players like Ingram, Harper, McCullum and Laughlin can score, think his lead will slowly be eaten away over the next 4 rounds.
What's wrong with giving up Khan? You trade him back in next Round.

Not always that easy mate. I traded Short out meaning to get him back the next round and couldn't, only just got him back with a few "downgrading" type trades (like getting Nielson)
Between needing to target the DGW players and fluctuating BEs it doesn't always work out. By using a trade on Khan it's one less for the upcoming Gades and Scorchers/Stars DGWs

Im here for support only. My team is poo. No Short here. Can't wait too see some massive scores round here. I could come good if Merlo gets a 40.

Toxic top 100 yet?

3 trade ins

Short vc
Botha
Archer

Not always that easy mate. I traded Short out meaning to get him back the next round and couldn't, only just got him back with a few "downgrading" type trades (like getting Nielson)
Between needing to target the DGW players and fluctuating BEs it doesn't always work out. By using a trade on Khan it's one less for the upcoming Gades and Scorchers/Stars DGWs
Khan's B/E is 86 so he's likely to hover around where he is for now, so the only issue becomes other plans getting in the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s ok to sideways in moderation, but coming up to a heavy schedule, where teams have double games within a few rounds, your wasting a lot of trades.

If you traded Khan > Short, you’ll still want to get Khan back in a few rounds, while keeping Short. You were best to bite the bullet and manufacture a way to keep both.

It’s ok to sideways in moderation, but coming up to a heavy schedule, where teams have double games within a few rounds, your wasting a lot of trades.

If you traded Khan > Short, you’ll still want to get Khan back in a few rounds, while keeping Short. You were best to bite the bullet and manufacture a way to keep both.
Good points.

Except next week is a free week. No sides have the double game.

Well, they do, but a Renegades player playing two games will score less than any other player playing one.

Was always going to happen...

My 3rd trade was oconnor to Botha but when I clicked confirm it delayed snd eventually told me I was selecting a locked player.

Now Botha is on his way to 100 with a game to go and I had to settle for Swepson.

Shame my 2nd trade (bringing in Bailey) didn't time out. If only I did them the other way around.

Dear Faulkner, for the love of God, take a ******* wicket.
Do it for Ross. Do it for the children, do it for the Saudi lass who bolted to Canada, but for Christ's sake, do something.

Good points.

Except next week is a free week. No sides have the double game.

Well, they do, but a Renegades player playing two games will score less than any other player playing one.
And the next week is Scorchers/Stars and week after 3 teams have DGW. I only have one Scorcher and one Star. So no way do I want to use a trade on Khan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back