SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well the last 24 hours couldn't have gone much worse.
Off the top of my head:
-the lights fiasco, Bryant and Cutting still to bat
-Agar doing his finger, would've gotten a good bat and bowl
-Faulkner going bang
-Archer not scoring...
-Mcdermott forgetting to stay in his crease
-Meredith backing up a big game 1

16 needed in the last over, Faulkner does it it 3....reckon there should be a bonus for 'clinch' finishes? Bit like a goal to win the game...Just a thought

In my opinion if at the start of this round, you're within 400 points of 2nd, your absolutely still in the hunt.
Where are you ranked currently?
120th and scored 1094 I’m to far behind now I reckon and I was gonna captain nabi this week but everyone will now

Well the last 24 hours couldn't have gone much worse.
Off the top of my head:
-the lights fiasco, Bryant and Cutting still to bat
-Agar doing his finger, would've gotten a good bat and bowl
-Faulkner going bang
-Archer not scoring...
-Mcdermott forgetting to stay in his crease
-Meredith backing up a big game 1
You got Watson's score tho?.....Swings n roundabouts
I missed out on Cutting,Bryant and Sams, but who knows they all might have failed too

You got Watson's score tho?.....Swings n roundabouts
I missed out on Cutting,Bryant and Sams, but who knows they all might have failed too

Yeah got his score as I should have. Just very frustrating, Bryant and Cutting 2 somewhat PODs and Agar would've been good for at least 60 tonight I feel. Felt like I was bound for the top 100 whereas now I'd be surprised if I got there.

Last over killed faulkner's ER. Good recovery still. Might get a bat with this total. Didn't see a big score coming earlier in the innings.

Nostradamus - got a bat and made the most of it :thumbsu:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1147, a bit disappointing considering I was ahead of the pack on 1000 before tonight. Agar out really hurts, not only for tonight but I kept him in anticipation for their upcoming double, means I'll only have 5 Stars/Scorchers which is probably unders considering I really need to chase points.

Anyway going to aim for Christian, Cooper and Stoinis.

The apparent DNP or not to DNP thing that seems to have blown up:
A game got called early and initially no scores were counted, then they were after all, that what happened?
If they get called before a certain minimum cutoff, isn't DNP fairer, because then you get a bench score to replace the DNP and which is likely to be better?
I think most people would have higher scores by adding the DNP scores rather than not. All of the heat players got points (though cutting and Bryant could have got more) and most players don't have many Thunder players. Highly unlikely people have bench cover for all their heat/Thunder players as well.

1020. The round started well but with the exception of Meredith the last 2 nights have been shithouse.

1020 for me

Just seen the scores.

Well that's just sh1tful

Scores in leagues are all over the place.
500-1300

Round 15 of the AFL season here at Etihad stadium, Zac Merrett has 45 disposals to 3qt,but the lights have gone out and therefore his fantasy/SC points won't count. Seems fair.
Who gives a * no one would have him except toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back