SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turner -> Smarsh
McDermott -> Handscomb
Archer -> KRichardson

Harper,Rich and Boyce with the double. Slid down 500 spots after last rounds horror show. Time for redemption but not before reversing my trades 87 times before lock out tonight.

What's Stoinis's availability like from here on? Thinking of getting him in early for his DGW considering his BE.
Only got 2 Stars/Scorchers and already have Boyce, Harper and Nabi so might get 1 Gades 2 Stars or 3 Stars players.

1207 this week, up about 1300 spots now just outside top 1000.

Last edited:
What's Stoinis's availability like from here on? Thinking of getting him in early for his DGW considering his BE
He should be available for the remainder of the season.

Does he open the batting now though? I’d say Dunk opens with either Stoinis or Handscomb. Stoinis could bat as low as 5 with maxwell and Maddinson ahead of him.

He should be available for the remainder of the season.

Does he open the batting now though? I’d say Dunk opens with either Stoinis or Handscomb. Stoinis could bat as low as 5 with maxwell and Maddinson ahead of him.
Really hoping the Stars bat first tonight.

Gonna change a billion times, but looking like Stoinis, DC and Gurney for the ins. Going to pass on Richardson which could backfire.

Gonna change a billion times, but looking like Stoinis, DC and Gurney for the ins. Going to pass on Richardson which could backfire.

I can’t find the funds for Christian let alone Richo. Was tempted by Wildermuth for something different until I realised he’s only bowled 6 overs the last 3 matches.

Talking myself out of Richardson. Stars batsmen were all over him last time they played, and i’m better set up for next round if I just bite the bullet and bring in Gurney instead.

I can’t find the funds for Christian let alone Richo. Was tempted by Wildermuth for something different until I realised he’s only bowled 6 overs the last 3 matches.
I'm currently weighing up taking out short, so I can get Stoinis, Richo and DC for Short and get of some non-dgw bench. Big risk, but if short fails, could gain a lot of ground up. Might be an option to cut an expensive player?

CAA02EA6-986F-43A7-88EA-62E9B96A21D3.jpeg

This is talking me back into Richardson, especially with his low BE. What a headache

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 607202

This is talking me back into Richardson, especially with his low BE. What a headache
I'm going to pass on Richardson I think. Despite those stats, 2/3 have been against poor batting line-ups in scorchers (early comp) and Sixers. He struggled against the stars and the strikers who both had strong batting line ups.

I'm currently weighing up taking out short, so I can get Stoinis, Richo and DC for Short and get of some non-dgw bench. Big risk, but if short fails, could gain a lot of ground up. Might be an option to cut an expensive player?

Definitely considering it too.

Ended up getting to 1002 which moved me down 37 to 229.

Screenshot+2019-01-19+12.41.41.png

Going with this for now which leaves me with Finch Christian and Harper as the double players for this round. Not ideal trading 2 players with upcoming doubles but means I don't have to sacrifice Lynn or anyone that I'd otherwise want to keep.
Sure Finch has had a few poor one day scores, but he's a proven big bash player and he got 42 on that marvel pitch last time without looking overly convincing.

Last edited:
Turner -> Smarsh
McDermott -> Handscomb
Archer -> KRichardson

Harper,Rich and Boyce with the double. Slid down 500 spots after last rounds horror show. Time for redemption but not before reversing my trades 87 times before lock out tonight.
Trading in someone on the bye (SMarsh) ?
Surely there are better options

Trading in someone on the bye (SMarsh) ?
Surely there are better options
Was to free up cash, however like I stated I have reversed my trades 1000 times. Worked out I can get SMarsh through devcich next round if he has a belter of a game.

So looks like i’m going to roll with:

Mcdermott -> Handscomb
Okeefe -> Stoinis
Archer -> Gurney

Leaves me with only Harper, Boyce and Gurney for my DGR. But sets me up beautifully for the next round.

Was to free up cash, however like I stated I have reversed my trades 1000 times. Worked out I can get SMarsh through devcich next round if he has a belter of a game.

So looks like i’m going to roll with:

Mcdermott -> Handscomb
Okeefe -> Stoinis
Archer -> Gurney

Leaves me with only Harper, Boyce and Gurney for my DGR. But sets me up beautifully for the next round.
Who will you look to captain this week? Or take a chance on VC a SGW player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back