SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone - Valente, Philippe & Sams
Welcome - Stoinis, Gurney & Gilkes

Fluked my best score 1063 and team is coming together finally. 4 DGP this Rd. Think if you can't get Stoinis, Handscomb is a must.

I really wanted A Carey this week, but will patiently wait a week.

Fun part this round will be looping Mujeeb and VC, C choice. I've gone Nabi VC and if Rahman gets 45 or more Neser will be benched.

Good luck all. Go Gades. toxic not really sure why I'm wanting to see you succeed so much. Think its a pie thing. Hope to see you reach top 50 at the end of this rd. Are you prepared for Rd 11, or going the Stars route?

Was really looking forward to this game and as per usual, the renegades top order ruin the match. Absolute rubbish campaigners

Took a nap and missed the start of the match to adjust my VC, as I thought the match started at 7.15. So had it left on Bravo. Not to mention missed out on getting Handscomb. Doh!

Looks like the C will have to be a player not from the Gades. But at least I got Lynn > Richo in.

Nabi, Richo, Christian DGR players.

Last edited:
Took a nap and missed the start of the match to adjust my VC, as I thought the match started at 7.15. So had it left on Bravo. Not to mention missed out on getting Handscomb. Doh!

Looks like the C will have to be a player not from the Gades. But at least I got Lynn > Richo in.
Looking at leagues Im in, this seems to be the case, with teams not realising the early start.

Gone - Valente, Philippe & Sams
Welcome - Stoinis, Gurney & Gilkes

Fluked my best score 1063 and team is coming together finally. 4 DGP this Rd. Think if you can't get Stoinis, Handscomb is a must.

I really wanted A Carey this week, but will patiently wait a week.

Fun part this round will be looping Mujeeb and VC, C choice. I've gone Nabi VC and if Rahman gets 45 or more Neser will be benched.

Good luck all. Go Gades. toxic not really sure why I'm wanting to see you succeed so much. Think its a pie thing. Hope to see you reach top 50 at the end of this rd. Are you prepared for Rd 11, or going the Stars route?
Prepared for both i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back