SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

upload_2018-11-13_23-26-52.png
Anyone else having issues with the SC BBL App?
Simply goes to a white screen
Had some yesterday, haven't tried since. Website (using in preference) also won't save changes to my side. Bit odd.
Still looking at schedule, loop, what % of trades sidewaysing around DGRs / byes, what % painting fence, go for blokes without byes or always trade to max DGR blokes at risk of missing cash generation etc, bloody hard to get a handle tbh.
Any glaringly obvious bad selections here?
Bypassing Lynn, NCN and Pattinson (if Fallins looks like getting a run), thinking Wade and Faulkner steady weekly output at reduced cost.

View attachment 584299
Had some yesterday, haven't tried since. Website (using in preference) also won't save changes to my side. Bit odd.
Still looking at schedule, loop, what % of trades sidewaysing around DGRs / byes, what % painting fence, go for blokes without byes or always trade to max DGR blokes at risk of missing cash generation etc, bloody hard to get a handle tbh.
Bypassing Lynn, NCN and Pattinson (if Fallins looks like getting a run), thinking Wade and Faulkner steady weekly output at reduced cost.
Nice team! Bypassing Lynn is gutsy given he has double game round first up and is a genuine captain option but if he fails then its potentially a stroke of genius given that the Heat have rounds 2 and 3 off. Other than that i cant really fault it although its very different to my team. As far as strategy goes im personally focussing almost exclusively on trading to DGR players but you do make a good point in that you might miss cash generation by doing so. What i will say is that you really don't want to be trading many players that you pick in your initial team before their DGR because that essentially 'wastes' trades as it means you would've been better off starting a player from a team with an earlier DGR. Of course there are exceptions as some players may become 'must haves' due to point scoring, cash generation and captaincy potential.

Looking at my current team, ive only picked 1 player (Dunk) who doesnt have a DGR in the first 4 rounds (which essentially means i dont have any renegade players). My current trading plan is to use about 2/3 of my trades to trade in players with a DGR that week but looking at the schedule there will be rounds where i use 1 or 3. I dont think ill ever use 3 trades in a week without trading to a player with a DGR but we'll see as there are a couple rounds where a team follows a DGR with a bye (Heat rounds 1-2, Strikers 2-3, Canes 3-4, Strikers 7-8 & Stars 10-11)

Definitely a lot to consider

View attachment 584299

Ditch fawad for NCN asap

Bryant on the bench is a waste,

I'd also take Inglis as keeper over Dunk, dble game 1st up.

Also Willey is under an injury cloud apparently

I hope Willey doesn't play tbh, they've got way too much depth and it's doing my head in.

Trying to pick their starting side is a headache. If I had to guess their bowling lineup it'd be Agar, Coulter-Nile, Behrendorff, Tye and Willey (if fit). And that is leaving out Kelly, Paris, Richardson, Green and Qadir. Also hoping they pick up Josh Phillipe for a handy batting option. Phillipe if we are lucky could also be a keeping option (here's hoping).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Willey doesn't play tbh, they've got way too much depth and it's doing my head in.

Trying to pick their starting side is a headache. If I had to guess their bowling lineup it'd be Agar, Coulter-Nile, Behrendorff, Tye and Willey (if fit). And that is leaving out Kelly, Paris, Richardson, Green and Qadir. Also hoping they pick up Josh Phillipe for a handy batting option. Phillipe if we are lucky could also be a keeping option (here's hoping).

I'm hoping he does play (Willey)
And i think I'll leave him out, scorchers have like 7 or bowlers and no batters. Could be a very different looking team line up

Attachments

• 20181115_033326.jpg
    20181115_033326.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 5
Hopefully have a bit of time tonight to have a look at BBL and this thread again tonight, but just saw this, might be interesting to those further down the track. Which blokes will be available / shooting thru when:

Hopefully have a bit of time tonight to have a look at BBL and this thread again tonight, but just saw this, might be interesting to those further down the track. Which blokes will be available / shooting thru when:

This aspect of the game is going to be a nightmare this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back