SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
615 with Stoinis, Faulkner and Lamichhane stinking it up. Add Wade on the bench and what a collective waste of money.
Accidentally left the C on Short, who coincidentally got the exact same score as Christian who was my back up option.
So many cut price players went large Phillipe, Worrall, Amad, Finch, Handscomb

Everyone going to have the same side in the final I reckon ?

Stoinis, Maxwell, Christian, Bravo, Finch (Cooper, Dunk)
Handscomb (Harper)
Richardson, Boyce, Lamichhane, Zampa, Worrall (Gurney, Tremain)

I've gone Harper instead of Handscomb and Gurney instead of Zampa but not confident in either of those

Everyone going to have the same side in the final I reckon ?

Stoinis, Maxwell, Christian, Bravo, Finch (Cooper, Dunk)
Handscomb (Harper)
Richardson, Boyce, Lamichhane, Zampa, Worrall (Gurney, Tremain)

Has the marvel pitch finally settled?

Atm I have 8 of your starting 11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final will be decided by the non-overlap and C selections, I guess. Bit anticlimatic given the field to choose from is narrow and 7-odd pick themelves.
Semis were the peak rd in terms of loops / skill factor (obviously still a lot of luck in it).

633 all out. Last round, thank god. Drawn out a bit. Surprised to make it in to 4/7 Grand Finals. One of them up against toxic (Elite Honesty League)
Yeah, it's fun and there's some really good aspects, but you get the feeling there are heaps of ghost ships around.

Yeah, it's fun and there's some really good aspects, but you get the feeling there are heaps of ghost ships around.
Definitely. I know a few of my mates were keen as cat sh!t at the start of the season but have since gone in to full shutdown mode. I’m ranked 690 odd(Best overall rank since Rd.8) so looking to finish strong. First year playing BBL SC and put myself behind the 8 ball with an ordinary starting line up but once I got the hang of it I feel I’ve been competitive. Looking fwd to having a better crack next season. Just hope they can lure more decent internationals across for the games sake and condense the format just a tad

768 to finish 87th for the round. Overall rank still well down.

Fluked not having Stoinis, Faulkner, Sandeep in my side, was able to bench Wade, having Worrall looped, and Richardson managed to scrape a better captains score than Stoinis.

At this stage tempted to load up on batsmen for the final.

768 to finish 87th for the round. Overall rank still well down.

Fluked not having Stoinis, Faulkner, Sandeep in my side, was able to bench Wade, having Worrall looped, and Richardson managed to scrape a better captains score than Stoinis.

At this stage tempted to load up on batsmen for the final.

Did your overall improve or get worse

i really like this game (probably more than footy) but it takes some serious dedication to be available in that 45 minute window pre-game to set up your team, almost 7 days a week for 2 months.
its also a lot more volatile and frustrating.

i can see why plenty of people would pack it in after a few rounds.

i really like this game (probably more than footy) but it takes some serious dedication to be available in that 45 minute window pre-game to set up your team, almost 7 days a week for 2 months.
its also a lot more volatile and frustrating.

i can see why plenty of people would pack it in after a few rounds.

It's strange, some of the biggest rankings movements occurred really 8-11

Final will be decided by the non-overlap and C selections, I guess. Bit anticlimatic given the field to choose from is narrow and 7-odd pick themelves.
Semis were the peak rd in terms of loops / skill factor (obviously still a lot of luck in it).
Probably first game ill watch with less care about supercoach scores than actual team performance. Going to be an absolute cracker game

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remember last years final. Weatherald was a difference in alot of teams. He went berserk for Strikers.
I finished on 629 fir the round. One more go at making top 1K. Only error I'm dirty on myself for making, is changing my team rd1 due to weather (that included taking Sams out).
Good Luck to all in the major one.
Hurry up AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back