SC BBL 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match is at Marvel. Roof open or closed? Match starts at 2.45pm. Surley bwls from both teams want to bat first. More swing later in the day, right?

Open given the forecast

Less swing

More runs

It's strange, some of the biggest rankings movements occurred really 8-11
Reckon it's a bit like the bye rds in footy but in reverse, with maximizing the DGR possibilities, and you had to look to rd 11 without putting yourself in a tough spot pre/post.
Really liked that element, one of thr bits that make it a fun format.

i really like this game (probably more than footy) but it takes some serious dedication to be available in that 45 minute window pre-game to set up your team, almost 7 days a week for 2 months.
its also a lot more volatile and frustrating.

i can see why plenty of people would pack it in after a few rounds.
That's it, there's those late things that infkuence it and just those cases where due to a low total, your bowlers can't take many wickets or your middle order bats don't get a chance to score.
Without the regulars posting updates on internationals coming and going, ODI absences etc., I wouldn't have had a hope because I'm just not across it.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
That's it, there's those late things that infkuence it and just those cases where due to a low total, your bowlers can't take many wickets or your middle order bats don't get a chance to score.
Without the regulars posting updates on internationals coming and going, ODI absences etc., I wouldn't have had a hope because I'm just not across it.
abba so ******* lootly

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Running with this for the final game. Pretty standard I’d imagine. Good luck to all. Thanks for an informative and insightful season everyone. Bigger and better things next season:rainbow:
2E582620-4D5C-4B0F-A33E-D2DCDC195A46.jpeg
A4263CB7-6B30-48BB-9236-859085AFCCC9.jpeg

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey Gents and the Fillies
It has been an absolute blast getting smashed by you all every week. Have enjoyed the banter on here immensely. Great insight in the game (at times) too. And good job to all who have seen the season out. Ghost ships sux.

I do feel Coleman owes me, so this is what Im going with. Praying for the weekly.
20190217_133231.jpg

Off to work and will watch the game in 'pretend live' later tonight. Good times.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
It's been fun guys. learnt a lot, lots of help and insights. Got 494, possibly par I hope.

Left 247 on the bench

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Finished with 494. Thought I was only competing in 4 finals. Turns out I made 6 out of a possible 7. Won 5 of those 6. Only loss was to toxic by 4(Elite Honesty League). Hoping to be above par and finish the season with an ok rank. Looked heavily at Christian C believing Stoinis wouldn’t bowl, went Stoinis. Ah well

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Finished with 494. Thought I was only competing in 4 finals. Turns out I made 6 out of a possible 7. Won 5 of those 6. Only loss was to toxic by 4(Elite Honesty League). Hoping to be above par and finish the season with an ok rank. Looked heavily at Christian C believing Stoinis wouldn’t bowl, went Stoinis. Ah well
same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back