SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke from 2nd got up to win it, how pumped would you be.

Top 50 for myself, not bad but frustrating at the same time.
Captains choice got him over the line, you should be chuffed at finishing in the top 50
210 out of 88k
I'll take that.

230 here and very happy with that

Captains choice got him over the line, you should be chuffed at finishing in the top 50

230 here and very happy with that

I should be but I was only like 300 points off top 10 and trust me I could talk all day about how I could've gotten an extra 300 points. I'd rather finish like 200th as at least that's a reasonable amount of points off winning anything.

It's been fun guys. learnt a lot, lots of help and insights. Got 494, possibly par I hope.

Left 247 on the bench

Haha, exact same score :thumbsu:
Left points on the table in Dunk and Gurney, but I reckon a few will have had similar situations with the cash left over for reserves.

Finished 406 on the season, grouse considering the lack of knowledge player-wise and just focusing on mechanics.
Cheers for all the good advice and info in this thread, only used OTLS and listened to the BBL SC pod otherwise. :thumbsu:

Finished with a ranking of 633. Nothing worth noting compared to some on here. Still happy considering where I started and how I was trading early days. Congrats to those with a great rank, well deserved. For those that will now turn their attention to AFL SC, best of luck, just not as much as myself:moustache:

Slid into 397th

Won 4 grandfinal including the prestigious BF BBL 🤣

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread

Bloody Johnny Tremain the American rebel did me in, but wouldn’t have even been close if Maxy hadn’t gone so low. Good work on the rank :thumbsu:

590 to finish. season rank of 37th.
first season of supercoachbbl, it has been great fun.
thank you to everyone for all the great insights and thoughts on this thread.

3 bloody points ahead of me! At least you're not from SA by the looks of things, I can walk down rundle mall knowing I'm the 3rd best BBL Supercoacher in the state :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

590 to finish. season rank of 37th.
first season of supercoachbbl, it has been great fun.
thank you to everyone for all the great insights and thoughts on this thread.
3 bloody points ahead of me! At least you're not from SA by the looks of things, I can walk down rundle mall knowing I'm the 3rd best BBL Supercoacher in the state :D

and both of you rage quit your accounts :rolleyes:

Thanks community, that was so much fun. Congrats especially to Toxic for most league wins within my list. Your and others advice was tremendous and im sure most of us in this thread were some of the best in country. I finished top 600, will never achieve that in Afl supercoach.
Anyone able to start up an afl supercoach thread for us bbl blokes? Perhaps Ex-bbl sc 2019 players. You guys rock, would be interested in similar afl advice

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks community, that was so much fun. Congrats especially to Toxic for most league wins within my list. Your and others advice was tremendous and im sure most of us in this thread were some of the best in country. I finished top 600, will never achieve that in Afl supercoach.
Anyone able to start up an afl supercoach thread for us bbl blokes? Perhaps Ex-bbl sc 2019 players. You guys rock, would be interested in similar afl advice

We need our own board! I'm more of a fantasy AFL bloke but will be putting together a SC team. Good luck to all that play seriously.

Well that was f@€ked, even watching the final in 'pretend live'. Not worth mentioning my score. Absolutely rimmed by my opponents in all league finals that I made (2). NO JUDGING, I CAN SENSE THIS STUFF. Overall 1344. Poop.

Have a AFL SC league solely made up with Big Bash participants naned BBL JECTS-RE with the following teams
- Solely made from
- RAY PIZ DAD
- 30 JabFreeGeniuses
- SimplyNottheBest
- The Bye
- Tittybong FC
- Buzz Lightyears (spelt your own name wrong Buzz)
- Cobwebs
- M Gayfer Allstars
- CookieMonsters
- GETFOGARTY'D
- Kanga Kanga Kanga
- Diamantina Drovers
- Have a Crack
- Ubeaut's Legends
- Toxic
- Buddy'sBuddy
- NQR Product

Would be awesome to possibly get a second BBL AFL SC league going. Thread for shits and giggles, and possibly AFL SC information.

I still have 3 leagues that I can join so, if anyone needs a crazy pie supporter to fill any gaps, just holla.

Heads up, with Degoey and WHE out, I'm thinking 'The Bull' could get a game. Absolute beast when he isn't hurt.

20190218_021305.jpg

I guess Aish will get first crack
C Brown
Daics right behind though.

May Collingwood finish top 4, Brisbane top 8, Crows top 8 and Bombers not to make finals. 4 Leg Multi $$$$

Well that was f@€ked, even watching the final in 'pretend live'. Not worth mentioning my score. Absolutely rimmed by my opponents in all league finals that I made (2). NO JUDGING, I CAN SENSE THIS STUFF. Overall 1344. Poop.

Have a AFL SC league solely made up with Big Bash participants naned BBL JECTS-RE with the following teams
- Solely made from
- RAY PIZ DAD
- 30 JabFreeGeniuses
- SimplyNottheBest
- The Bye
- Tittybong FC
- Buzz Lightyears (spelt your own name wrong Buzz)
- Cobwebs
- M Gayfer Allstars
- CookieMonsters
- GETFOGARTY'D
- Kanga Kanga Kanga
- Diamantina Drovers
- Have a Crack
- Ubeaut's Legends
- Toxic
- Buddy'sBuddy
- NQR Product

Would be awesome to possibly get a second BBL AFL SC league going. Thread for shits and giggles, and possibly AFL SC information.

I still have 3 leagues that I can join so, if anyone needs a crazy pie supporter to fill any gaps, just holla.

Heads up, with Degoey and WHE out, I'm thinking 'The Bull' could get a game. Absolute beast when he isn't hurt.

View attachment 621166

I guess Aish will get first crack
C Brown
Daics right behind though.

May Collingwood finish top 4, Brisbane top 8, Crows top 8 and Bombers not to make finals. 4 Leg Multi $$$$
Love the post brother.
So we just continuing this thread talking about Afl now? Im down with that!

Cheers guys, it was lots of fun. My final rank was a putrid 4600ish due to many 50/50 calls going the wrong way, some major stupidity on my behalf, as well as having way too many Thunder players when their games were affected by rain/lighting issues - and then trading them out just before they hit their form (Watson and Ferguson, im looking at you). Anyway, i digress. Bring on the footy

My afl players so far, just my shortlist atm:

Grundy
Gawn
Roberton saints
Zac Williams
Whitfield
Brody Smith
Anthony miles
Bewley
Hind
Gibbons
Libba
Witherden
Patty cripps
Matt crouch
Will setterfield carlton
Nic Neumann
Collins gc suns
Danger fwd
Billings
Duncan cats
Ben Ainsworth

To me thought it was very low spending and would leave cash for premiums but once i put all those into team, didn't leave much spare cash. Already about to give it all up!

To me thought it was very low spending and would leave cash for premiums but once i put all those into team, didn't leave much spare cash. Already about to give it all up!
thats the reason i havent even started yet. otherwise you end up making a million changes based on random internet opinions without a ball being kicked...that way madness lies.
i've thrown together a very quick team but nothing remotely serious.
Danger, Grundy, Goldy and Whitfield all locked. the rest is up for grabs.
i'll wait for JLT before I even bother.

I might just pick 5-6 keepers in Def. Not sold on the B McKay likes.

Going to start 12-14 keepers all up. I'm calling D Moore and McGrath keepers, however alot on here wouldn't.

Trying not to swap around too much. Even if rookies not named round one. Waiting for Meadows to get picked up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back