Podcast SC Board Podcast Eps 13 - 28th July - Special Guest Loose At HB

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Episode Archive
Podcast Banner Sitting Talking-.png

1. Episode 5 - Special Guest: Nelso - April 20th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps5.mp3
2. Episode 6 - Special Guest: freddy mercury - May 3rd 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps6.mp3
3. Episode 7 - Special Guest: buttox - May 10th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps7.mp3
4. Episode 8 - Special Guest: none - June 2nd 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps8.mp3
5. Episode 9 - Special Guest: JuddgementDay - June 8th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps9.mp3
6. Episode 10 - Special Guest: Judd_Magic - June 16th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps10.mp3
7. Episode 11 - Special Guest: pincrusher - June 22nd 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps11.mp3
8. Episode 12 - Special Guest: A Bit Dusty - July 12th 2022 SuperCoach.Panel.Eps12.mp3

Last edited:
2022-banner-podcast-sitting-talking-png.1397148

The Byes are upon us .... there's no one-way to approach the Byes ....do you have Trade Boosts left ....have you traded hard early, or held back, to make up ground thru the Byes

Will you apply a 3 week average strategy, or go for broke each round ?

Are there any Rookies on the horizon to help our trades .....rookies with some degree of JS

Please join Jiska, stevebbb and myself, discussing R12 .....we'll be doing another Podcast next week and getting JuddgementDay to pass on some of his expertise

Hope you enjoy ....and of course if you have feedback or content you'd like discussed ....let us know

That was a really really fun podcast to do. Enjoyed it.

Loved it.
It good to hear “normal people” thinking instead of the normal media driven drivel you get

1654644943442.png

2022 Round 13 Bye Podcast
Welcome to the important R13 Bye round ....gotta say the Podcast is now developing nicely & getting better with each episode
Please join Jiska, stevebbb & myself ...with Special Guest this week JuddgementDay ....as we discuss Trade Options, trading strategies this year, and potentially next year

There's a variety of POV's ....so I hope you enjoy ....and of course if you have feedback or content you'd like discussed, let us know

View attachment 1419142

Welcome to the important R13 Bye round ....gotta say the Podcast is now developing nicely & getting better with each episode
Please join Jiska, stevebbb & myself ...with Special Guest this week JuddgementDay ....as we discuss Trade Options, trading strategies this year, and potentially next year

There's a variety of POV's ....so I hope you enjoy ....and of course if you have feedback or content you'd like discussed, let us know

Thank guys for having me on the podcast.
I would recommend to anyone else who are invited as a guess.

Being my first podcast, I was a bit nervous at the start but able to wing it as we moved along with some great SC discussions :D

OK ...not my normal communication method, but we want Judd_Magic to be the next guest on the Podcast, next week .....he doesn't normally respond to DM's ......he "may" need a bit of encouragement from the Community

What do you think ......does everyone want to hear from JM ?????

The Nurses have said, they're fine with it, and he can have a day pass .... as long as he agree's

OK ...not my normal communication method, but we want Judd_Magic to be the next guest on the Podcast, next week .....he doesn't normally respond to DM's ......he "may" need a bit of encouragement from the Community

What do you think ......does everyone want to hear from JM ?????

The Nurses have said, they're fine with it, and he can have a day pass .... as long as he agree's

Sure Wayneo why not?

Talking supercoach with you, uncle Jiska and stevebbb should be a hoot.

Some topics for you to mention though.

The Roughy manoveour
Ruby
Jelly
Alcohol
Trading in supercoach

DM me the details.

Last edited:
Sure Wayneno why not?

Talking supercoach with you, uncle Jiska and stevebbb should be a hoot.

Some topics for you to mention though.

The Roughy manoveour
Ruby
Jelly
Alcohol
Trading in supercoach

DM me the details.

we-did-it.gif

A World Exclusive !!! .....never heard B4 secrets from the Master himself !! .... I'm guessing we'll need a bigger Bar Fridge

we-did-it.gif

A World Exclusive !!! .....never heard B4 secrets from the Master himself !! .... I'm guessing we'll need a bigger Bar Fridge
Only need the bar fridge stocked with 2L bottles of coke to mask the putrid taste of Johnny Red 🤮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1419142

Great podcast guys.

Just listened to it to get a feel of what it's like when I'm on tonight. LOL!

I want a full run down of every trade you've made this year.

I'll post my trade history on here for the lolz.
You fellas want laughs? You gotta see mine. It's truly horrendous.

Here's a snippet:

rd3:
-DStephens in :sick:

rd5:
-Cripps to Jackson ($464k) :sick:
-Gibcus ($218k) out :sick:

rd6:
-Hobbs in ($153k) :sick:
-Titch in ($567k) :sick:

rd8:
-Hobbs out ($164k) :sick:
-Cripps back in

rd9:
-Rosas ($198k) to Hamilton :sick:
-Titch out ($527) :sick:

You fellas want laughs? You gotta see mine. It's truly horrendous.

Here's a snippet:

rd3:
-DStephens in :sick:

rd5:
-Cripps to Jackson ($464k) :sick:
-Gibcus ($218k) out :sick:

rd6:
-Hobbs in ($153k) :sick:
-Titch in ($567k) :sick:

rd8:
-Hobbs out ($164k) :sick:
-Cripps back in

rd9:
-Rosas ($198k) to Hamilton :sick:
-Titch out ($527) :sick:

Well you traded Titch out atleast. We'll call that a win...

Welcome to Eps 10 of the BigFooty SuperCoach Panel .....a preview to Round 14, trade moves, and players to consider.

At this juncture, we have a good idea of the better teams, which equals better SC players, in winning sides .....and which sides have the easier fixtures from here .....including the all important match's for League Finals

Please join Jiska, stevebbb, myself .....and special guest Judd_Magic for another great Podcast

Judd_Magic gets asked all the tough questions ....and reveals his secrets to his trading success ....including his famous "roughy manoeuvre"

View attachment 1425145

Welcome to Eps 10 of the BigFooty SuperCoach Panel .....a preview to Round 14, trade moves, and players to consider.

At this juncture, we have a good idea of the better teams, which equals better SC players, in winning sides .....and which sides have the easier fixtures from here .....including the all important match's for League Finals

Please join Jiska, stevebbb, myself .....and special guest Judd_Magic for another great Podcast

Judd_Magic gets asked all the tough questions ....and reveals his secrets to his trading success ....including his famous "roughy manoeuvre"

Thanks for having me on Wayne, really enjoyed it. You guys do a great job. Will be listening from now on. 😎

The Byes are finally over .....I'm seeing a lot of Teams have made ground this year, but at what cost, in trades ?

Have you enough trade's to navigate 9 rounds ....first round out of the Byes, and carnage has already hit ....some teams will have 3 injured Premo Players to contend with ....English, Butters, Preuss, and possibly Parish

Join stevebbb as host, in Jiska 's absence, myself and Special Guest pincrusher , as we discuss all the current challenges and options, going into R15

Hope you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back