Leagues SC Hall of Fame League (#1 ranked 20 team league)

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
2022 SC HoF League will be an invite only private league for regular BF SC forum users who feature prominently in the SC Data Hall of Fame 2019-2021 rankings. The goal is to have as many of the highest 18 ranking regular BF users on that list. (or close to it) I will be tagging invitees in this thread at the conclusion of Rd23 as well as posting updates of HoF rankings throughout the 2021 season.

hof.JPG

BF SC Forum regulars currently ranked in the SupercoachData Hall of Fame Top500 (21-6-2021)

#3 Barry Roundhouse
#15 CROW in BALI
#21 Seymour Skinner
#29 MacStradbroke
#30 Northernsoul74
#34 Andrew Birch
#54 Sydney Kicker
#63 Scythe94
#103 Caztheconquerer
#125 Maybe Tomorrow

cont...

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Reckon might be a conflict for Jords with his you tube league , but a very impressive list 👍

Yeh good point. Removed from list.

Currently there are 20 BF SC forum regulars and semi regulars (that I recognised on the list) in the Top500. Not everyone's going to want to be a part of it, so probably just the 1x 18 man league next year. See how we go from there.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
BF SC Forum regulars currently ranked in the SupercoachData Hall of Fame Top500 (21-6-2021)

#3 Barry Roundhouse
#15 CROW in BALI
#21 Seymour Skinner
#29 MacStradbroke
#30 Northernsoul74
#34 Andrew Birch
#54 Sydney Kicker
#63 Scythe94
#103 Caztheconquerer
#125 Maybe Tomorrow
#132 Cactus_
#155 ForeverHardcore
#159 Nelso
#178 stevebbb
#194 JDavey
#307 Judd_Magic
#325 Goats
#384 Suma Magic
#397 mochacinolatte
#498 Juzzomac

Just a heads up I think only 9 people can be successfully tagged in a single post. As I understand it the first nine get a notification and the rest don't. WaynesWorld19 is that correct?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Just a heads up I think only 9 people can be successfully tagged in a single post. As I understand it the first nine get a notification and the rest don't. WaynesWorld19 is that correct?
Correct .....limit is 9 tags

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
That's so stupid. Must have made it unnecessarily difficult for both you and SC fish to set up all your leagues?
I have priveleges for 40 tags .....makes League setups quite a bit easier

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

#3 Barry Roundhouse
#15 CROW in BALI
#21 Seymour Skinner
#29 MacStradbroke
#30 Northernsoul74
#34 Andrew Birch
#54 Sydney Kicker
#63 Scythe94
#103 Caztheconquerer
#125 Maybe Tomorrow
#132 Cactus_
#155 ForeverHardcore
#159 Nelso
#178 stevebbb
#194 JDavey
#307 Judd_Magic
#325 Goats
#384 Suma Magic
#397 mochacinolatte
#498 Juzzomac

I’m 155th right now* count me in

if I qualify

We know. ;)

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gonna be a bloody hard league
Sorry I didn’t read through the previous posts
I thought it was a league where you have to sell your rank to get in lol
Great stuff AB

Ideally even the bottom 2-3 teams of this league will finish no lower than 5-10k next year. I'm in a few really strong leagues this year but they all drop off by quite a bit at the bottom few teams. I don't know how to avoid this because we all have a shocker year every now and then. I figure that HoF teams still rank reasonably well even when they have bad years and it's consistency that will be our leagues superpower.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Ideally even the bottom 2-3 teams of this league will finish no lower than 5-10k next year. I'm in a few really strong leagues this year but they all drop off by quite a bit at the bottom few teams. I don't know how to avoid this because we all have a shocker year every now and then. I figure that HoF teams still rank reasonably well even when they have bad years and it's consistency that will be our leagues superpower.
Awesome and the weakest team being super strong will bode well in overall league ranks!
I’m pretty sure doctor supercoach have a bunch of leagues that take up all of the top 10

would be nice if the big footy boys took top spot away from them next year

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Awesome and the weakest team being super strong will bode well in overall league ranks!
I’m pretty sure doctor supercoach have a bunch of leagues that take up all of the top 10

would be nice if the big footy boys took top spot away from them next year

That's the plan. It's been a few years since a BF league claimed top league honours.

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Freeze MND Challenge 2021
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
The strength this year with the Dr SuperCoach SLACK Chanel is a common group consensus after a lot of hashing between about 100 members they have made some very good calls , all their teams follow a fairly similar path with individual touches . This could also be a disaster if you came up with the wrong strategy , but I reckon the BF group above would have a great deal of experience and a good couple of data heads in there as well.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
The strength this year with the Dr SuperCoach SLACK Chanel is a common group consensus after a lot of hashing between about 100 members they have made some very good calls , all their teams follow a fairly similar path with individual touches . This could also be a disaster if you came up with the wrong strategy , but I reckon the BF group above would have a great deal of experience and a good couple of data heads in there as well.

Yeh, I always do my own thing and rarely ask for or take advice. I'm not keen at all in being part of any groupthink strategy as far as which players to pick or trade. I just want to assemble a dedicated group of 18 gun BF SCers who are competitive asf, won't give up and always strive for the highest ranking possible, year in year out. There are a number of coaches on this site who fill that criteria, not all feature in the HoF top end but most do. I'd prefer strong competition between each other than all colluding to do the same thing. Because at the end of the day it would be great to be the #1 ranked SC league, but even better to win a league that's full of HoFers.

Last edited:
Back