Scam Ads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bombard

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone else is noticing this - but in the last 24 hours I can't view BF from mobile. Getting a forced pop up to some dodgy "win an iphone!" type webpage. Impossible to click away from.

Pretty sure it's not malware on my phone or anything - identical problem presenting on two different iphones.

May only be affecting international users (as I live in Asia). Site is unusable on mobile with the current situation.

Just FYI.

Chief

110% sass!
AFL Club
Carlton
Admin #159
Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone else is noticing this - but in the last 24 hours I can't view BF from mobile. Getting a forced pop up to some dodgy "win an iphone!" type webpage. Impossible to click away from.

Pretty sure it's not malware on my phone or anything - identical problem presenting on two different iphones.

May only be affecting international users (as I live in Asia). Site is unusable on mobile with the current situation.

Just FYI.
Is it on every page you load up?

Some advice here:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/scam-ads.1199647/

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Had a lot of spam ads on mobile BF today but following the above advice helped clear the issue so far
It was on every page that I was loading earlier - currently in the UK so not sure if that is a contributing factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom