Scam Pop Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Just earlier I had an ad takeover the page talking about a chance to win an iPhone or Samsung or whatever. I couldn’t click off the ad without clicking on OK which takes you further into the scam. I had to shutdown the page.
Backspace (go back function) seems to get out of it. Until it repops

Chief

Golden Ticket ad keeps coming up, must be a mistake with the programming for it because I pay so I don't have ads encouraging me to go to external websites and buy tickets come up.

Chief

Golden Ticket ad keeps coming up, must be a mistake with the programming for it because I pay so I don't have ads encouraging me to go to external websites and buy tickets come up.
"External Banner Ads".

These are notifications.

But it has been a general practice that notices are blocked for Platinum members so I will go and change the settings on that one.

"External Banner Ads".

These are notifications.

But it has been a general practice that notices are blocked for Platinum members so I will go and change the settings on that one.
Thanks Chief :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"External Banner Ads".

These are notifications.

Are you saying that if you don’t pay a subscription you should expect to keep seeing the ads?

Would a membership of some kind stop the free phone ads from happening better than say, a train... which I could also afford.
136519.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back