Scam Pop Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusable on mobile at present. Redirected almost every second click.
Have you tried deleting your browser cache?

I tried something today and it looked like they went away. Then they started again.

It’s all I’ve got right now. Tearing out the little hair I have left.
Is it happening to you too Chief? I honestly just type B and get back to bigfooty when it comes on
I tried deleting history, clearing cache/cookies - my last option is to update IOS to latest one

Will post back results

Last edited:
We're now doing what I had wanted the ad people to do two months ago. We've isolated where it is coming from, but that's a big mess of ad networks in one bundle so we are chopping out a bunch and adding them back a few at a time.

The latest ad is so aggressive - normally you can use the back button and it goes away but this time it takes you to another site even when you hit back

It’s becoming really annoying now
You got the ad last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got the ad last night?

Yes - four times in a row and different from the “you’ve won a phone”

Could just be a lucky guess but this one was directed at “as an Optus user” - screenshot already posted by Stevi Tiger

Yes - four times in a row and different from the “you’ve won a phone”

Could just be a lucky guess but this one was directed at “as an Optus user” - screenshot already posted by Stevi Tiger
No worries I have switched that network off again.

Just letting you know that I have also been getting this rubbish when I am on BigFooty (but not on other websites) over the past few weeks. It is really annoying! I close the page and reopen it again but the message reappears frequently. I will try the suggestions to rectify the problem.

Attachments

• F4942A8B-671C-42BB-8765-B66C6354E65C.jpeg
    F4942A8B-671C-42BB-8765-B66C6354E65C.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 161
One of my fellow Crows' supporters reported that the problem had gone away, so I tried using my iPad to access Big Footy. I was fine for a couple of days, but then that darned ad showed up again, freezing my browser. So it's back to the desk top computer again. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back