List Mgmt. Scamper and the Snoz

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Ok so our dynamic duo have been locked away for the next few years, what are we targeting in the trade/draft periods and what game plan are we going to play to set us up for sustained success?

Even though Scamper has relationships with the Swans, I have a feeling the Snoz might have some surprise WA recruits ‘tucked away’ for us.

Can someone pls photoshoop a Batman and Robin kit on our boys? Ta thnx

Last edited:

So excited to have Brady on board, having done his apprenticeship at WC working on what is now possibly the most complete list in the competition.

Pick 1Target has to be best available, which at our pick will likely be suited perfect to our needs - a Mid/Quick HBF.

So refreshing to go into next year with a fresh unbiased set of eyes on our list.

Great thread title though is it a bit much to pick on Brady forever more because of his oversized bodypart?

People often refer to me as "massive dick" and it can be quite dehumanising.
Hopefully Brady has learnt how to use his oversized bodypart to his advantage over the years ;)

Great thread title though is it a bit much to pick on Brady forever more because of his oversized bodypart?

People often refer to me as "massive dick" and it can be quite dehumanising.

Is your nick similar to an old friend who we called “Tiny” but he was actually quite ginormous ?

Is your nick similar to an old friend who we called “Tiny” but he was actually quite ginormous ?

There was a red headed kid who played footy at school and i'm sure his nickname was Bluey. Or Blue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back