Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

He saw the members of his favourite band in a hotel lobby this week, and just stared at them awkwardly rather than saying hello.
Is this not how you fan boy?

He saw the members of his favourite band in a hotel lobby this week, and just stared at them awkwardly rather than saying hello.
They aren't my favourite band but I do like them very much.

I thought it'd be awkward if I said I was a big fan but I didn't go to their show the night before 😔

I thought it'd be awkward if I said I was a big fan but I didn't go to their show the night before 😔

"Hi, I hate your music. Glad I missed your gig."

Will go to AFLW but miss the live performance of a band he loves.

For shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

👑👑👑👑👑

A bitter feud has just erupted between The Filth Wizard and Noobz0r the likes of which we haven't seen since Wayne Carey requested assistance from Kelli Stevens in using the toilet.

The Bombers and Royals match thread this week hasn't been without it's controversies, so far we've seen Toneh Lynn 15 banned for a day after his typing wand malfunctioned and Metalcrusher has put in for indefinite personal leave to pursue a career in riding the Bus and yelling at traffic. However, finally Gold City has also felt the heat of inner tension...

Hey why have you stolen my sig?
Ive had that for around 6 months now...

This promises to a big one and #scandal will be following the story closely. More as it comes to hand.

Last edited:
The Furies on this Valentine's Day are all about the love, so we are here to help.

The Filth Wizard and Noobz0r , if excessive tension is an issue between you dudes, the Furies recommend this joint to help you out

efdd837b73ab6eec956328deac85d074

Remove this Banner Ad

Back