Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Vampire out, Mrs Turbo in.
First Bastyy is a Furie not a vampire
Secondly if the vampires get up and he joins them S30 he will be a Furies premiership playing vampire, and I'm good with that

Which one is He?

I'm even less excited about the pending announcement.

Or is it just some idiot changing there name to Dracula or something equally as lame?
Pretty obvious when you consider who out of the returning players are most likely to pull such a gimmick.

Which one is He?

I'm even less excited about the pending announcement.

Or is it just some idiot changing there name to Dracula or something equally as lame?
Only one of them isn't on BF yet, so clearly the phrase is telling us that DontArgue04 is coming!

Pretty obvious when you consider who out of the returning players are most likely to pull such a gimmick.

If it is pheno he ruined his own comeback when already being a known lamepire.

Doesn't look like he/she is rated by the Vampires either. Only three likes in the PM

Meanwhile tony has been slaying it
I am only just warming up, wait until the season starts.

53d4b7d287b8c86a853127d37bdc644cdf5ec8c8.gifv

Nice to see DontArgue04 getting some interest here!

You’re aware that I knew no one in BF when I joined, so my pool for SFA recruits (not bad, 3 thus far) are my mates irl and the chess club. This guy is in the irl category. No British connection though, he’s in Melbourne.

I persuaded him to join BF for the SFA and Supercoach banter (now the footy has started) and no doubt will get both, certainly from me anyway :) . The exhibition game is a good place to start! He’s a Tiges fan but we don’t talk about last year’s GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see DontArgue04 getting some interest here!

You’re aware that I knew no one in BF when I joined, so my pool for SFA recruits (not bad, 3 thus far) are my mates irl and the chess club. This guy is in the irl category. No British connection though, he’s in Melbourne.

I persuaded him to join BF for the SFA and Supercoach banter (now the footy has started) and no doubt will get both, certainly from me anyway :) . The exhibition game is a good place to start! He’s a Tiges fan but we don’t talk about last year’s GF.

Glad to see they finally made a post.

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

WE DID IT!!

30BBE8D2-DFBD-4103-AD7A-8BE8C01D1BC3.jpeg

I’d just like to take this opportunity to thank Millky95, without him this thread probably would have existed a few weeks later. This really means the world to me and I’m glad Ant Bear could overlook atleast 100 pages of this thread to bestow this great honour.

Lastly, I want to thank all of you, the tangerine can’t grow without light and all of your loving moist eyeballs are like double suns. Your stares of disapproval bring me life.

Also, Ant Bear May have had a very-convenient-for-formatting-this-post stroke. More to come.

#scandal

🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅

Someone PMed me way back on Tuesday about the s**t that's going down in the committee regarding these expansion bids. However, much to the dismay of the league and my PS4 cooling fan, I've been reunited with Red Dead Redemption 2. Since this initial PM though there has been even more developing that I reckon us common board folk should be in on.

1. Initially Ant Bear declared to the committee that he liked the expansion bids so much he was approving them, without any input or a vote from the committee.

2. Committee members then vetoed the decision of Ant Bear and decided to put it to a vote. Now, Filf did try to tell me that this is apparently how the current process is supposed to run. I would have thought common sense would dictate that the bids go to a vote and then AB considers all the points that have been made before him (and none of those points would involve AB's legacy as admin ;)), and then acts as the tie breaker in the event of a drawn vote.

3. The Furies leadership PM has been divided on the vote. Apparently the factions are; those who don't believe the expansion bids should get up vs. Furies Committee rep Ned_Flanders. I was always of the belief that the committee members are representatives of their teams and not their own thoughts and feelings, however that didn't stop good ol' "sharing my thoughts and feelings" Ned from voting FOR expansion and AGAINST the opinions of the rest of the Furies LG.

That's pretty much all I have for now. But stay tuned because "sharing my thoughts and feelings" Ned will absolutely be sharing his thoughts and feelings on this post.

Until then.

#scandal

🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅

Someone PMed me way back on Tuesday about the sh*t that's going down in the committee regarding these expansion bids. However, much to the dismay of the league and my PS4 cooling fan, I've been reunited with Red Dead Redemption 2. Since this initial PM though there has been even more developing that I reckon us common board folk should be in on.

1. Initially Ant Bear declared to the committee that he liked the expansion bids so much he was approving them, without any input or a vote from the committee.

2. Committee members then vetoed the decision of Ant Bear and decided to put it to a vote. Now, Filf did try to tell me that this is apparently how the current process is supposed to run. I would have thought common sense would dictate that the bids go to a vote and then AB considers all the points that have been made before him (and none of those points would involve AB's legacy as admin ;)), and then acts as the tie breaker in the event of a drawn vote.

3. The Furies leadership PM has been divided on the vote. Apparently the factions are; those who don't believe the expansion bids should get up vs. Furies Committee rep Ned_Flanders. I was always of the belief that the committee members are representatives of their teams and not their own thoughts and feelings, however that didn't stop good ol' "sharing my thoughts and feelings" Ned from voting FOR expansion and AGAINST the opinions of the rest of the Furies LG.

That's pretty much all I have for now. But stay tuned because "sharing my thoughts and feelings" Ned will absolutely be sharing his thoughts and feelings on this post.

Until then.

#scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back